BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
vanesa g.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
This was the first foundation of makeup I used and the first time I applied I had an allergic reaction on the skin, but then when I  try again it worked perfectly and managed to give me the results I expected. It gives a very natural and shiny appearance, which simulates healthy skin. It is not a base of high coverage, because it does't correct redness or imperfections.
My skin is greasy and I have blackheads and I have pores open by the cheek and above the lips and what I have noticed is that the foundation concealed those imperfections, which is a plus. One point against this foundation is its short duration, but it seems like a perfect base to start.

Thanks for reading. 👽

----------ESPAÑOL---------
Est fue la primera base de maquillaje que utilicé. Al principio, con la pimer aplicación, me creó una reacción alérgica en el rostro pero cuando volví a intentarlo días más tarde funcionó perfectamente y consiguió cumplir las espectativas que esperaba. Deja un efecto muy natural en el rostro, un un brillo que da la apariencia de "salud". Es una base que no tiene la mejor covertua, pues es baja. No cubre las rojeces ni grandes imperfecciones.
Mi piel es grasa y tengo puntos negros en la nariz y grandes poros por las mejillas(no sé cómo referirme a esta zona, debajo de la ojera y entre los pómulos, jejé) y encima de los labios y me he dado cuenta que la base hace que se note menos, lo cual considero una ventaja.
Un punto en contra de esta base es su duración, pues al parecer en piel grasa su duración es mínima.

Gracias por leer.👽
Poppy D.
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
An amazing foundation with buildable coverage, depending on the amount, it can become slightly heavy. The only con is it’s a very dewy foundation therefore it can make you look slightly oily if you don’t powder your face! xoxo
Katie W.
I didn’t get on well with this product atall. I found it extremely patchy upon application, no matter how much or how little I had on the sponge. And even if it did happen to apply nicely, it would always go patchy and uneven during the day.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5), Buff Beige (N4), Classic Ivory (N2), Creme Cafe (W8) more...
i love this product ,
Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.Liquid
Foundation revolutionized – build luminous coverage in a tap.
Introducing new True Match™ Lumi Cushion, a liquid foundation infused in
an innovative sponge that delivers the perfect amount of makeup. Our
luminous refreshing formula creates sheer to medium coverage. Tap a
little for a fresh natural glow, tap on more to build a new level of
luminous coverage. Liquid foundation + tap on applicator puff gives you
convenient on-the-go coverage , i wanna try it
Lauren W.
Milldale road , Wolverhampton
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
May as well just get the maybelline one. It’s better. This one doesn’t last very long and drys out really quickly. I like cushion foundations but meh as much as I like the way it looks I loved it till I had the maybelline one.
Sonja H.
Nice match for my skintone. Pretty pricey for the amount you get and you'll soon run out of the foundation. The coverage is more on the sheer side and it gives a natural kind of glowy finish.
Roxanne L.
Lebel-sur-Quevillon
MER-VEIL-LEUX! Avec un teint non typique. J’ai facilement trouvé une teinte qui me convenant. L’application est facile grâce à « l’éponge » qui est fournis avec. Je le recommande grandement
Shana C.
Montreal
Review for: Natural Beige (W4) more...
this is such a cool product, who would have thought to make something like this? It looks pretty smooth on the skin but the shade I bought doesn't entirely match me so I can't really use it but I think if I could find the right shade I would like this.
David C.
Wishaw , Scotland
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I loved this so much , it give the skin a flawless finish and see a health glow to the skin , I have combination skin and it wasn’t to oily and so easy to apply & would defos recommendation this to others
Cindy T.
Ho chi minh
Review for: Natural Ivory (C2) more...
Quite light weight and easy to apply. Compared to Korean cushion the color range will suite more skin tones. Coverage wise is very light, I normally have to cover any pigmentation with concealer.
To make it last a little longer add some power afterwards.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.