BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Leeanna Jean K.
Minford, OH
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! There is nothing that will make me go back to my old ways.
Christine H.
Martin, TN
Product works great! Recommend to anyone trying out makeup that’s long lasting and effective
Isa B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Natural Beige (W4), Other more...
It works pretty well for powder foundation and I like using it when I'm in a hurry as always
Valeria B.
Hidalgo
Review for: Perfect Beige (N5.5), Buff Beige (N4) more...
It's really cool. I have never heard for a really good foundation than this one. I love it
Maddie S.
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
One of my favorite foundations. light-medium buildable coverage. dewy but sets beautifully.
Brandi A.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
This foundation is buildable and so amazing! It really leaves your skin looking so healthy!
Ashleigh T.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
Love the packaging. Light to medium buildable coverage. Dewy finish. Wide array of shades.
Chennel B.
Price, UT
Very buildable coverage. The only thing is I felt like there is less product for the price.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I didn't get much use out of this product. It dried up on me. Didn't the like the coverage.
Mary Z.
Fayetteville, NC
Good foundation, not full coverage for me. Would be perfect for summer. Light, dewy glow.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.