BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Breanne G.
marion
This is by far my favorite foundation I love how it makes my skin glow and it doesn't feel greasy after applying
Porcha G.
The shade range is off. This product is the worst. You'd be better off with the Maybelline cushion foundation.
Lisa G.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really liked this product. It matched my skin tone really well and didn't feel heavy at all while wearing it.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this thing! I love how soft the sponge is, how easy it is to blend on your face, and how well it covers!
Jeannine B.
Madison
It’s not terrible. The coverage is light and you don’t get much product for the price. I would not repurchase.
Dana W.
Malibu
Lasted me a long time! The cushion is difficult to clean but the foundation applies well and has great coverage
Viola B.
Bridgeton, nj
I would love to try this product for this tutorial on prompting this product. This product is recommend by many
Alex C.
Nottingham, MD
This is such a great, luminous foundation! I use this and the regular lumi foundation and they're both gorgeous
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
One of my favorite foundations. This goes on light so you can build your coverage. It doesn't irritate skin.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Not a fan. It's hard for me to apply, and it didn't last long at all. By afternoon I was needing to reapply.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.