BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
sandra d.
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Maribel R.
hubert
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
So in love leave my face looks fresh ... Very happy I used it every day. So happy I found this Cushion foundation.
zahra d.
Im not sure whether i like or not this product because i got a very weird shade it was way too darkit feels greasy
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
I love this foundation a lot. The coverage is really pretty, But still covers everything without looking too cakey
Jeralyn F.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Decent coverage but not for oily skin, it's very dewy and would work great for dry skin! It's also very affordable
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville, TN
YES. YES. YES. I absolutely love this foundation! I apply it with Tarte’s foundation brush and it works fantastic!
Chelsea I.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I love this product! This fountain goes on so smoothly and has really great coverage! This is my go to fountain!
Rebekah D.
I really like this foundation but it doesn't last long. I love that it's matte and it's light to medium coverage
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally love love love this cushion foundation! A natural and radiant finish. Long wearing and super comfortable.
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
This is one the product the it surprising reason cuz it has the little sponge witch it make it so cool I love it
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.