BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
I love this foundation a lot. The coverage is really pretty, But still covers everything without looking too cakey
Rebekah D.
I really like this foundation but it doesn't last long. I love that it's matte and it's light to medium coverage
Chelsea I.
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I love this product! This fountain goes on so smoothly and has really great coverage! This is my go to fountain!
Cate L.
Claremont , NH
Totally love love love this cushion foundation! A natural and radiant finish. Long wearing and super comfortable.
Kennedy W.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Cocoa (C8) more...
Eh. It wasn't nothing to rave about. Didn't see a difference that wowed me. I was pretty dewy- the unwanted dewy.
Delaney J.
I LOVE MY LUMI CUSHION!!! It makes it easy to apply an even layer because it makes it impossible to use too much.
Han L.
Catonsville, MD
Perfect coverage for those with decent skin. Easy to take with and the foundation isn't oily like most products.
Patti B.
Nederland, TX
This is so great! Wonderful coverage and lasts all day without touch ups. Ingenious packaging. Always affordable.
Breanne G.
marion
This is by far my favorite foundation I love how it makes my skin glow and it doesn't feel greasy after applying
jessystgo Q.
Frankfort, IN
This is one the product the it surprising reason cuz it has the little sponge witch it make it so cool I love it
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.