BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Jaimie N.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is a great product formula wise, but most of the colors are very orangey! I wish they had more color options!
Pearl S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I use this as my foundation for almost 3 years. I love it. Light coverage but this covers without the cakey effect.
Sarah H.
A great foundation and great luminous finish the only problem is the shade range is only good for medium skin tones
Monika P.
Floral Park, NY
I liked foundation. I had hard time getting my shade. I feel like there is not much product for how money it cost.
hartman_kayla H.
Knoxville , TN
YES. YES. YES. I absolutely love this foundation! I apply it with Tarte’s foundation brush and it works fantastic!
Maribel R.
hubert
Review for: Suntan (W5.5) more...
So in love leave my face looks fresh ... Very happy I used it every day. So happy I found this Cushion foundation.
zahra d.
Im not sure whether i like or not this product because i got a very weird shade it was way too darkit feels greasy
Jeralyn F.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Decent coverage but not for oily skin, it's very dewy and would work great for dry skin! It's also very affordable
Izzie C.
I love this foundation. It is great for the price. It blends out Amazing. It reminds me of a cheaper it cosmetics!
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
I love this foundation a lot. The coverage is really pretty, But still covers everything without looking too cakey
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.