BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Tiffany B.
Summerside
It is a good product, just expensive but i would love to buy this non stop. It does not use alot of product like other do
berenice b.
If you like that air paint brush look .Well this will be your favorite for sure i recommend this and has enough product.
Kristyn S.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It makes my skin look fresh, natural, flawless, and still gives great coverage!
Anna A.
I really like how loose it is so you can make it go with like a Smokey or even like nude pink because it's just so pretty
Jessica A.
It looks really smooth on the skin and offers a good amount of coverage. I had to use for than one layer to be satisfied.
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I don't like this foundation it makes me feel oily. And it's to much money for very minimal product that you get from it.
Meghan M.
Not very good. Pretty bad coverage unless you're looking for a natural look. But there's barely any product in the thing.
Jen O.
Parma, OH
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
Love this light weight foundation. It gives the perfect coverage for a natural and soft finish. Looks and feels great!
Lindsay S.
This is pretty good coverage for being a cushion foundation it is buildable but can look cakey at times not my favorite
Tori M.
Athens, GA
It doesn't seem to have as much foundation in it as bottles do, but I like the cushion thing. Nice color selection too.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.