BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jay W.
Bay Mills
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I love this foundation i use it as my more heavy coverage when im feeling like being more glam and it has been one of the only foundations ive owned in the past year that i thought was perfect. Would totally recommend and buy again.
Abbey A.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I think this is a very pretty natural foundation, but there is not much product there and I think the price is a bit high considering the lack of product. Other than that it looks beautiful and even comes with a sponge to apply it with.
Jazmin T.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
Being a mom you need something that gives you the coverage and still makes you look flawless . This is that ! Easy application . It keeps your skin moist and gives a glowy dewy look .
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
This is not one of my favorite formulas. It tends to look streaky and dark on light skin tones. I find the pigment isn't all too natural. I am also not a fan of the smell of the product.
Melody B.
N Lauderdale, FL
The cushion foundation was not a great option for me since I am very oily and this is a creamy consitensy which really was an oil slick for my face. Great coverage but not for me.
Lissett G.
Gaithersburg, MD
This cushion foundation it great! The coverage is medium but you Can built it to a full one! Leave your face with a luminous look without looking greasy! Totally recommend this!
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I wanted to like this foundation but I couldn't. First off I got 2 shades that didn't match me, but that could just be my fault. I applied it with my damped beauty blender because the "sponge" thing that it comes with is really bad! I honestly don't know how someone can get an even coverage with that thing. But my damped beauty blender works really good with is. The coverage was beautiful and the finish was nice and dewy. The problem is that it didn't last at all! I set it with my Laura Mercier and Kat Von D setting powder and it didn't last. I can see it separating. I'm also disappointed by how little of product you get wth these cushion foundations! When I apply it, I dip my beauty blender in a lot of times just to cover my face so I ran out of this foundation quick! I'm so disappointed because I loved how it look on me when I first applied it and I wish it stayed that way.
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
Product had a nice finish but used up so fast compared to other products. I had to flip the inside sponge to get more product which settles at the bottom under the sponge.
Heather W.
Ugh I didn't like this foundation at all. The cushion made it hard to get enough product out and the color oxidized on me to a weird orange. I ended up throwing this away.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.