BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
This foundation really makes your skin glow and it is so easy to apply with the little pad it comes with. Its perfect for everyday use.
Jessica S.
Fairbanks, AK
I love this for the convenience of it. So easy and quick to apply the formula is great and I love the Loreal true match and the lumi!
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Oh I love this! It's so light and natural and goes on so easily. It does dry out fairly quickly but it's still a really nice product.
Ashley B.
Cullman, AL
Oh yesss girl! I love cushion foundations. This was so light on my skin. I can't stand a foundation that cakes. I'd recommend it. 😘😘😘
Amber S.
Science Hill, KY
This is great for minimal makeup & for Fuller face makeup. You can build it up, and it makes your skin look dewy, fresh and flawless.
Shelby L.
Kettering, OH
This product works great. Matches my skin tone perfectly. Stays on all day. Sort of dewy so I throw on a littl powder after applying
Ashlee S.
Bolling Afb, DC
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
It's ok! Deff not worth the crazy price tag for it being drugstore! The concept is cool but I would rather the bottle with the pump.
Theresa Z.
Ocean View, NJ
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. and all L'Oreal foundation. Such a great brand. Not overly cakey and goes on smooth. You can build coverage.
Michelle R.
USA
Didn't exactly match. It wasn't horrible. I am not a big fan of powder products though. Unsure if I would purchase. It was a sample.
Katherine D.
Glenview, IL
It's not really the best foundation but it works in terms of easy application, I used when I know I'm going to be out foe a long time
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.