BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Julie N.
Hodgenville, KY
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
Love this new foundation so much. It has great coverage yet still feels so light. It has a great glow that makes you look so fresh for spring.
Daniela H.
Stanfield , OR
Its good but ypu don't get very much product.also it has a light to medium coverage. Not recommend if you are trying to cover super dark spots.
Lindsey B.
Liked this product! It's not to dry covers uneven skin tone! but is a little pricey considering the amount of product you get which isn't much

Venessa B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Not for combination skin or oily skin. I didn't like how this sat on my face or how it lasted through the day (creases!) I'll stick with matte
Alizaida G.
Review for: Other more...
Made my skin look dewy!!!!! It didnt settle in lines or pores. Didnt cake or made me look dry. It did break down around my nose after 4 hours.
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
This powder foundation is lightweight and is only around 10 dollars plus tax great coverage and one of the best brands I have tried for cheap .
Gissel G.
This foundation made my face look more oily and it didn't really last. I would not buy again. I did like thay it was easy to apply on my face.
maria c.
West Monroe, LA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I just started using this foundation and I love it already its so glowy with a buildable coverage! perfect for running errands or a night out!
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
This is probably my favorite lumi product from loreal but i dont like how fast it seems to run out since the cushion soaks up so much product.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Really great on the go foundation but a little high for drugstore & I used it in the winter when my skin is dry also con not alot of products.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.