BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Melissa R.
Not crazy about this. Not enough coverage, and makes me super oily. It also dried out super fast on me, even when it was always closed tight.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I really like it product because it's so easy to apply, great coverage, light weight, BUT, it's not worth the price. It runs out really quick
John Gil B.
Elk Grove
This lumi cushion is one of my favorite make up its long lasting ang nice coverage for a person like me that a have a lot of pimples mark :)
Bao L.
Brownstown, PA
Oooooooooo! I've always wanted to try this cushion foundation! Just recently got into makeup and I'm always wanting to try out everything!
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
I found a good color match with this. Goes on smooth and has a lot more product in it than meets the eye. Smooth finish and lasted all day.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
Honestly one of my favorite foundations from the drug store. I think it's completely unique & I love just dipping my beauty blender into it
Ella D.
Gibsonia, PA
Not a fan of this product. Doesnt have a nice consistency, and the cushion aspect is inconvenient. Doesnt have a good foundation coverage.
Serina C.
Fowler, CA
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
Works great but mad me break out a lot around my cheeks. Cheap and did the job of covering but it was the after that made my skin break out
Talyah C.
Schenectady
My current go to foundation. I loved it. It was a fair amount of coverage and easily blendable. Also really easy to match to my skin tone.
Aubrey H.
Charlotte, NC
Not too great for oily skin, but very good buildable coverage! Love this product during the winter when my skin is a bit drier than normal
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.