BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #25 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
amber d.
San Diego , CA
My favorite summer product, a bit pricey for drug store but worth it for flawless coverag. Light to buildable full coverage that gives a fresh look. Great for dry skin.
Daila I.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
I tried this out twice, I bought the lightest shade and it still was not light enough. In fact I feel like it made my face look more orange. :/ Also the dewy look does not look good on oily skin which I have.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This foundation gives you a medium coverage . Keeps your skin looking dewy and healthy. Also last for 5-6 hours. I do have to say that it is pretty pricey for a drug store foundation. Love the neat compact. You can just throw it in your purse.
Bella B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Natural Buff (N3) more...
Omg is such a food product really love this brand because it has such amazing products that everytime i try then i fall in love 😍 really recommend this amazing brand you have to try it you will love ❤️ it too
keren a.
crowley la
It is the perfect foundation ehen you on the go. Small packaging and it has a nrw way for to aply the foundation with out brushes.
Ace K.
It works well but it doesn't dry as well as I want it to. It is kind of noticeable when I wear it. Other than that I like it
Tiana S.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love the glow this product gives my skin! It doesn't provide great coverage though, which is why I'm giving 4 stars.
Natasha H.
Aurora
A foundation that leaves your face feeling light. The sponge blends it just right. It doesn't dry up and stays fresh.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
Eh it was ok I didn’t like the coverage and could barely find my color but the dewy look it gave was good
Jaqueline C.
georgetown
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.