BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jamie O.
Buffalo, NY
Beautiful coverage, but not the biggest fan of the applicator. The sponge feels odd on the skin and takes longer to blend. I also don't feel like it picks up enough product.
Ashley R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really love this foundation! It is perfect for dry skin. The packaging is great if using a beauty blender or beauty sponge. I have found that it lasts around 8-12 hours. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Dee H.
I love this! I finally found a color match for my skin that doesn't change color. It's not sticky or oily and actually matches. The coverage is really buildable also. I went back to buy another.
Shrasta T.
Love the formula of this foundation, but being someone with oily skin, my face does get skinny quickly. Wish they would make a formula for people with oily skin.
amber d.
San diego, CA
My favorite summer product, a bit pricey for drug store but worth it for flawless coverag. Light to buildable full coverage that gives a fresh look. Great for dry skin.
Daniela P.
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
I tried this out twice, I bought the lightest shade and it still was not light enough. In fact I feel like it made my face look more orange. :/ Also the dewy look does not look good on oily skin which I have.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
This foundation gives you a medium coverage . Keeps your skin looking dewy and healthy. Also last for 5-6 hours. I do have to say that it is pretty pricey for a drug store foundation. Love the neat compact. You can just throw it in your purse.
Bella B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Natural Buff (N3) more...
Omg is such a food product really love this brand because it has such amazing products that everytime i try then i fall in love 😍 really recommend this amazing brand you have to try it you will love ❤️ it too
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
It is the perfect foundation ehen you on the go. Small packaging and it has a nrw way for to aply the foundation with out brushes.
Ace K.
It works well but it doesn't dry as well as I want it to. It is kind of noticeable when I wear it. Other than that I like it
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.