BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Summer S.
I absolutely love this foundation! I've always used tinted moisturizers or BB creams, bc most foundations are just too cakey on my skin. Lately I've been wanting a little more coverage though, so this product is a perfect next step. The coverage is light to medium, but buildable. I love the ease of application-I'm able to apply it with just the pad that comes in the compact, with an occasional dab or two with a beauty blender. Because I have an oily T zone, I do set it with powder, but overall this foundation stays put for me all day. I even wear it to Pilates. On the flip side, the price is very high for a drug store product. I'm still willing to pay it, because I'm a big fan. But for the price I would hope to get a lot more. One product only lasts one month, at the most, even when flipping the cushion over to get more out of it. I'm hoping the liquid version of this might be able to be used as a refill.:)
lynzie w.
Augusta, GA
Review for: C4 Shell Beige more...
I love this foundation but not for oily skin types. It's very blendable and easy to apply and the coverage is pretty much full but I believe this is more for dry skin types. other than that, it's nice!
Amber R.
Dyersburg, TN
Great product! I recently bought this item and fell in love with it. It's so easy to apply I dab my beauty blender in it to apply it. This is light weight and a great product. 10/10 would recommend.
Irianna M.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this foundation so much!! This is my favorite drugstore foundation so far. It is medium coverage but it's definitely buildable. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Liliana Nicole O.
Duncanville, TX
This foundation is good if you just want light/medium coverage for just an everyday look and I highly recommend using the "sponge" that it comes with for better results.
Sunayna P.
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
This foundation never looks Cakey and goes on every smoothly. It has a natural finish but you can get more luminosity depending on what tools or other products you use.
KIRAN S.
little pricey, but affordable ... works great on all skin types (oily, normal, dry) ... can be taken everywhere like to the gym, restaurant, airport, etc. sold at major drugstores MUST HAVE product does not leak and long lasting too
Sara H.
Lexington
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Nice buildable coverage without looking cakey. Nice dewy, youthful finish. Does not look greasy though. With a primer and setting powder it lasted around 8 hours.
I used it twice and I'm not using it again. I have dry skin and it doesn't work for me. It feels super weird on your face, the color kind of changes and it doesn't last too much.
Audrey W.
Guthrie, OK
This is hands down my favorite foundation! I was real hesitant to use it at first but not I'm hooked! Great coverage and it last a long time! Doesn't look cakey!
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.