BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Stacy T.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I love how you can build up the coverage to this foundation! It's super lightweight and doesn't crease on me all day. I love the finish of it because it doesn't leave me super matte or too shiny. Would recommend. ((:
Holley C.
Menifee , CA
They don't have much of a color range, that's why I give it 3 stars and the fact it's so expensive being a drugstore foundation and the amount you get. But the quality is excellent!
Pessie S.
Lakewood, NJ
Great concept but they need to make more shades. The lightest shade was still way too dark for my Light skin. Definitely would try it again if they would make it in a lighter shade.
Landi R.
I LOVE this foundation. It's light buttons gives very good coverage. I have very red skin and this evens everything out. It's also not greasy and is easy to use.
Anastasia C.
Williamsburg, WV
This is one of my top foundations now! There is an array of colors, so finding a match was easy, goes on easy, and blends like a dream! Plus the luminous glow it gives is priceless!!
Lindsey R.
Skiatook, OK
Review for: Buff Beige (N4) more...
Pricey for a drugstore foundation and only .5 oz of product but I love the finish and the lasting power. Sets well with powder or bronzer. Doesn't oxidize. Doesn't make me feel oily.
Jordan R.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I just recently bought this foundation and I have to say I'm really liking it! I have dry skin and this is very hydrating and dewy looking but not too dewy. Definitely recommend this for people with dry skin!
Crystal M.
Mt Prospect, IL
Bought this product because I had a coupon. Did not like how it felt on my skin. Application was kind of streaky and felt cakey. Not find of the cushion thing. I also have very fair skin and even the lightest shade was not a match to my complexion.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
It is a ok founation the coverage is nice but for a drug store foundation the price is a little to high I would save your money on something more worth the money
Erica P.
Republic , MO
This product broke my skin out! It was terrible! Tried it a few times over and it left my face looking like a greasy hot dog and the next morning i would wake up with a break out.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.