BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #33 in Powder Foundation

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Favorite foundation no matter the time. I was blessed to with almost "perfect skin" so I don't need a lot of coverage. I have dry skin and this is amazing with the lumi finish.
leslee p.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I loves this product is really easy to use and it has too much product in it.It is perfect for my dry skin and it has that glow effect at the end I love it looks so natural.
Bailey W.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Natural Tan (C5.5) more...
Great formula, however the color selection is no good (both variety and undertone. The packaging is pretty and eye catching but they need to add more shades, I would recommend this if you're able to purchase it in your matching shade
Autumn A.
Very nice product but I feel that it is very thick in consistency and very hard to blend out. It is full coverage and stay on all day if set with a powder. Really the only down side is he consistency and the problem with blending.
Crystal M.
Moreno Valley, CA
When I first used this cushion it was low coverage and made my skin feel SUPER oily after I tried to build it up ... it is good for anyone who likes a very natural look
Alicia W.
Kersey, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
Easier to work with if you use a brush or wet beauty blender. The tool it comes with makes application much more difficult then it needs to be. Coverage is medium
At best but can be buildable
Annabelle D.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
I'm loving this product, I've had it for a week and it works so well with my dry skin. I normally never wear foundation because it just masks my face but this product is beautiful on the skin.
sasha v.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I didn't care for this product. The cushion is stiff and makes it hard to smooth the product over your face. I also felt that there was not much product in the compact.
Krissy B.
Lyons, IL
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This is a decent foundation. it has nice coverage but it does make my skin very oily. whenever i use this foundation i have to bring powder or blotting papers with me.
Merimel V.
Las Vegas, NV
My everyday use foundation it is so light weight and non sticky! This is my new favorite foundation not only that it covers all my imperfection but also because you can wear it everyday without worrying of caking! I would definitely buy it again.
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.