BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• Is this product oily and what's the staying power like?2 Answers
  • Does anyone have both this and the pump bottle of the lum...2 Answers
Brianna T.
Indianapolis, IN
Sadly, this one did not work as well as the Maybelline Dream Cushion. Also, another disappointment, I felt like I used it only three times and then it was as if there was no product left and so I had to grab and flip the spongy part in the foundation reservoir to get the last of it.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Review for: Nude Beige (W3) more...
One of my must favorite light weight foundations. I️ never thought I️ would be able to get down with a cushion foundation but
This product changed my mind. I️t gives build able medium coverage that looks so natural. The undertone is amazing. A must try for any skin type.
Lee P.
Wellfleet
AMAZING. By far the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever tried. Blends out beautifully with my skin and leaves a perfect glow without being dewy looking. Love the packaging with the included application sponge. I recommend this to everyone with combination or dry skin.
Loreyn W.
Oviedo, FL
I love the cushion foundation formula. I love that L’Oreal is innovative enough to try it. However, the Lumi foundation will not last long. It will look beautiful for tops 2 to 3 hours. After that it will look oily. And it does not play well with others. I recommend this for people who have dry skin and want to have minimal coverage.
Leecie O.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Creamy Natural (C3), Classic Ivory (N2), L'Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion more...
The product is a quick and easy usable product on a lazy day. Price is great for the value. I like the color options better than the wet n wild option for the same price range products. I do love the Lancôme more however I don’t want to use that foundation daily.
Baylee G.
I love this foundation and could find the perfect color for my skin. There isn't a lot of product in the container for its price, especially compared to other L'Oréal foundations. By the end it got difficult to get the last bit of product from the sponge.
Colleen K.
AUSTIN, TX
Review for: Other more...
I got curious about the True Match Lumi Cushion after using the regular True Match Lumi liquid foundation for a while. The liquid foundation seemed to heavy for me, so I thought I'd try the cushion. I was hesitant about the price, but eventually caved in and bought it. I was not disappointed! For being such a light foundation, it had great coverage. It also makes you face have a natural glow to it. The little pad will work just fine for application, but I mostly used my beauty blender.

A huge pro to the Lumi Cushion is that it comes in an array of shades for warm, cool, and neutral skin tones. I relied on the N1 formula most of the time, but I switched to W2 once (my local walmart and cvs were out of N1) and noticed a drastic difference. I had friends and family telling me how dark my foundation was. Yikes! I recommend going with a lighter shade than usual with this product. Although the foundation is not heavy, the color is very noticeable.

I was hooked to this product for about 7 months when I decided it was time to let it go. Here's why:

1. I did not get as much product as I was paying for. I could maybe get a good month and a half out of this product before having to buy again. Not good considering it costs between $15-$17.

2. It was so difficult to find my shade. A lot of stores stocked with N2, C2, and W2 as the lightest shade. My cvs at school sold N1, but unfortunately, the cvs near my home did not.

3. The glow can sometimes look greasy. I have oily skin to begin with, but the luminous effect made it worse sometimes.

Overall, I think this is a good quality drugstore foundation. If you're curious, try it! I had about 7 loving months using this product.

Stephanie T.
Galion
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation in both pump form and cushion are some of my favorites. I have combo skin so I find it doesn’t cling to any dryness and doesn’t emphasize any texture. It’s more of a light to medium coverage but I find that is what I like day to day. Makes my skin luminous without being greasy and evens skin without appearing heavy.
Stephanie B.
Review for: Light Ivory (W2) more...
I use this as a highlighting foundation. The coverage is light to medium, but when used over another foundation it does tend to feel medium to full. I find that if I put too much on it does crease, but one layer is typically all I need to conceal my dark circles. Would recommend to friends.
✨MALI✨ L.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Other more...
The cushion foundation give a soft glossy dewy look..it has the same consistency as the NYX total control foundation I bought mines at ultra beauty its easy to apply and light weight in my opinion I would recommend it for dry to combo skin type
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.