BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Liquid Foundation. Fresh Luminous Finish. Buildable Coverage.

• Finish: Fresh, Natural & Luminous
  • Coverage: Sheer to medium, buildable coverage
  • Skin Type: For all skin types. Safe for sensitive skin. Does not clog pores.

• Aqua / Water / EAU
  • Phenylethyl Resorcinol
  • Tocopherol

Isa C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Classic Ivory (N2) more...
This foundation has about medium coverage, and I think it does the job well. My skin is very dry, so most foundation tend to cling to dry spots and this one is no different. However, it is not that bad compared to others. Usually I use a damp sponge to apply foundation, but I actually found that this one applied more smoothly with a damp brush instead using outward motions.
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
Review for: Other more...
This is super great! But there are a few things to keep in mind. 1: for a drugstore foundation, this is pretty expensive. I picked mine up on sale at Walgreens, so with the sale and after coupons it ended up being 4 dollars, which is great. And 2: the color selection isn't great. I have light to medium skin, and I am in the shade W2 because it does show up darker on the skin than in the pan. But those things aside, I really enjoy this. I have combination/oily skin, and this gives me medium coverage that doesn't look cakey or oily, it just looks like a second skin and it lasts all day. It looks very natural in a very pretty way. I love this, but it is very expensive and the shades could use some work. I also don't know how much product you get and how long it will last for too.
Kodi S.
Palestine
I did love this product in the beginning, but I found it doesn’t wear very long without setting it. I also should have gotten a lighter shade. This was way to tan for my skin. I would recommend as long as you set it with something. Do not wear it just by itself because it won’t last very long. The packaging is beautiful. It’s actually the main reason I bought it was because the packaging was really pretty. The second picture shows the foundation with a contour applied over, but no primer or setting. It’s a really pretty foundation but I think my 3 Stars come from having the wrong shade.
Teryn P.
Chesapeake
I really wanted to love this product because I like the idea of cushion foundations and I wanted that light, slightly dewy coverage that comes with these sort of products. This gives that nice, healthy looking finish and lasts me throughout the day, but I just have some problems. I've never seen that you can buy refills once it runs out, and in addition to it not having many shades, the lightest shade was too dark and yellow for me even though it was labeled "cool". The compact itself also tends to run out easily, but I could temporarily solve that problem by flipping the sponge inside. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Lumi Cushion Foundation
Leilani R.
Beacon, NY
Review for: Other more...
Great foundation, though my oily skin needs this foundation to be set very well if I want it to last. The way the foundation looks and sits on the skin is fantastic though! It’s a bit pricey for drugstore, but still pretty affordable. Looks REALLY GOOD! L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Lash Paradise Washable Mascara in “Blackest Black”; wet n wild Color Icon Blush in “Pearlescent Pink”; Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in “Dark Brown”; Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette; wet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick; Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Crème; Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Palette; Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner; tarte Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint in “Birthday Suit” mixed with ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in “Bumble”; BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter in “Moonstone”.
Ashley m.
This product is great for carrying in your purse! The puff that comes with it is seperate in its own little compartment. There is a mirror included. Looks fantastic over liquid foundation to give a glow or mix 2 or more colors.
Julia C.
Larnaca
All right product, probably would buy again but the only thing I dislike is that it tugs at your skin and is a little bit on the do we side and I prefer Matt.but that’s just my preference I’m not saying that the product is bad is that I personally don’t love it.
Jennifer W.
Only reason I'm writing this for stars instead of 5 is because I don't feel as though you get a lot of product in the packaging which is a huge bummer and even for a drugstore price is disappointing. The packaging is eye-catching I do like the product I find it very comparable to their luminous in the glass bottle which you definitely get a lot more product in but I have repurchases a few times and only stopped repurchasing it because I felt like I was going through it very quickly and not getting my money's worth out of the packaging.
Monica M.
Woodsfield, OH
Review for: Classic Buff (N3.5) more...
I was so excited to try this I have heard many good things about it I love the cushion applicator because it allows you to apply just a little bit if you want but then you can also Place more on the applicator and go over your face again to get a more full coverage I would not call this a full coverage Foundation I would say it gives you a medium coverage in all honesty that would be the only negative it does last and goes on very smooth and it's just an overall great product that I would definitely recommend
Stephanie L.
Bechtelsville, PA
Review for: Other more...
Since my shade wasn't listed above, I'll tell you.  N3.5 (Classic Buff).  This was my first time using a cushion foundation, and I really liked it.  It's light coverage, and very luminous.  I tried using the sponge it came with and I didn't love it.  I ended up having the best success just pushing a flat top brush into the cushion and pressing it onto my face.  This foundation is buildable, but you won't get full coverage with it.  My only issue is that I ran out sooooo quickly.  The cushion soaks up a lot of product that you just can't get out .
Chelsea G.
Croydon, PA
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this full coverage? When i apply foundation i can still see my acne ):
Kathryn J.