Chelsea G.

Tara L.
Tara L.
Altoona
7 months, 2 weeks ago
You will love this product! It won't feel heavy or cakey like you have a ton of make up on yet the coverage is amazing. It will cover any blemishes you may have and even out your skin tone. I think you'll love it I know I do!!
LA H.
LA H.
1 year, 11 months ago
I would say medium coverage-I usually mix this foundation with another one for high coverage!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lexington
2 years, 3 months ago
This foundation is a medium coverage that's buildable. It gives the skin a glow and does not appear cakey. If it's too dewy it hit it with a setting powder and it mattes it down.
Churchville, PA
2 years, 8 months ago
And the coverage is great. It makes my skin look absolutely flawless. But I also prep my skin too by washing it with a cleanser, sometimes cleansing oil too, moisturizer and of course primer
Churchville, PA
2 years, 8 months ago
I don't think this foundation looks heavy at all. I'm obsessed with this foundation and I'm extremely picky about foundations especially because most don't work for me or look natural and tend to be very cakey. But I was so amazed with this product and I'm so glad I tried it out
Jackie L.
Jackie L.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 8 months ago
It's a lightweight product with medium coverage. It has a great longevity wear if you use it with a face primer.
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
2 years, 8 months ago
You might actually love this product! It has a lighter coverage that is buildable, but I have not found it to be heavy at all. It lets just the right amount of shine through, and stays put. I find this to be closer to medium coverage, but it is definitely buildable!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Bremerton, WA
2 years, 8 months ago
I think you would really like this product. It's a buildable coverage so you can go as light or heavy as you want. It creates a lovely glowy finish. The only drawback I have is I feel there really is not much product in it. For the price, it's a little pricey for drug store. Wait for a sale or for coupons to try it out.
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Detroit , MI
2 years, 8 months ago
I would say it's medium coverage. It dries to a lightweight finish with a natural glow. I apply it with a beauty blender or flat top brush instead of the pad it comes with.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
2 years, 8 months ago
I would say it has medium coverage. It covers up my redness but doesn't look to heavy