BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Matches skin tone and texture. Hides blemishes and covers imperfections.
True Match™ Super-Blendable Concealer precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match™ Makeup, Powder, and Blush. Hides blemishes and imperfections and evens skin tone. Available in 9 true-to-you shades, skin is cleaner, truer and even more natural.

How To Use

Expert Application Technique

-Dot concealer onto blemish or under-eye circles.
-Using your finger, gently tap concealer into skin until fully blended. Repeat for fuller coverage.
-For a professional-looking application, use a concealer brush to blend concealer.
-To set concealer and prolong wear, dust translucent powder on top of concealer.

Ingredients

AQUA / WATER / EAU • CYCLOPENTASILOXANE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • GLYCERIN SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • TITANIUM DIOXIDE • OZOKERITE • PHENOXYETHANOL • MAGNESIUM SULFATE • DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE • DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE • METHYLPARABEN • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • BUTYLPARABEN ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE • CALCIUM PANTETHEINE SULFONATE • DEXTRAN SULFATE • SILICA

[+/- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES MICA ]

• Does anyone know how to get under eye concealer to not cr...6 Answers
  • What is the darkest shade of this concealer?1 Answers
  • Is this worth the purchase?3 Answers
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Concealer
  • "my favourite drugstore concealer. it has the perfect undertone to hide my dark circles and the shade match is perfect. i have used this without foundation as well. it does not crease and is super creamy and very easy to blend. the shade range is also amazing. " in 37 reviews
  • "love the oil free feel of all true match products and love how creamy and easy the concealer to apply. i haven't noticed much creasing but still advise a great powder on top to seal the deal" in 19 reviews
  • "Very nice concealer, great coverage and matches my skin tone well." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I wouldn't be able to find a shade to match my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "I have tried other concealers, and I always come back to this one." in 1 review
Becky D.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is so light yet offers so much coverage! Its non irritating on sensitive or eczema prone skin and it blends so well with my skintone. My only gripe with it is that its not very hydrating. Its not drying either but if I accidentally use it over a dry spot it looks terrible. I wish it had more moisturizer in it.
alexa p.
Charlotte, NC
I love this concealer. I don't have a lot of blemishes but if I did, this concealer would not be it. It is very sheer and does not have a lot of coverage but it is a very nice concealer for the price you are paying.
Nikki R.
Twin Falls
This is truly a true match! The L’Oréal Paris true match concealer is the first concealer, that actually matches my skin tone! I’m usually around a 2, and this product here seems like it “gets one” with your skin color, and really conceals eyebags etc with a natural look.
Emma C.
Richmond, MI
This is definitely one of my favorite concealers that I have ever used. You get 1.7 oz. of product which is really good for the price. I believe I paid around $6-10. I have pretty dark under eye circles and this concealer really lightens and hides them. Not only this product hide significant blemishes but is also super easy to blend out. A super nice formula. I haven't found another drug store concealer that I like more than this. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap concealer.
Sav L.
Review for: Fair/light Neutral more...
I bought this concealer in the liquid version after I couldn't find my usual crayon style (same product line though). Both are marketed as fair neutral, but the liquid version has a much yellower tone to it, and it might be due to oxidation, but it showed up darker on my skin. It also seemed to break up on the oily parts of my combo skin much quicker than the stick form. Works in a pinch for the price, but I like the crayon of this product so much more.
Patricia O.
Lawton, MI
Review for: Light/Medium Neutral more...
I was disappointed in this concealer! The foundation is wonderful so I bought the concealer expecting it to work perfectly with it.  It didnt, not at all.  It went on patchy, even with my beauty blender, it judt wouldnt blend well.  I tried setting it with my translucent powder and it creased like crazy!! Im 43 and have fine lines but this really emphasized them!! Im still on the lookout for the perfect concealer
Harmoni H.
Las Vegas
I’ve been using this for years. I use the warm fair combo. I always come back to it. It goes on easy and doesn’t cake. This is a desert island product for me. It blends well and lasts. I have dark circles under my eyes and always feel like this brightens my face. I like a sheer coverage so I’m a big fan of this product.
Christina M.
Wayne, NJ
Review for: Fair/Light Warm more...
I am still new to experimenting with makeup so I currently only use concealer to cover a few blemishes/pimples. I find that this product does a good job at covering that, but is not long lasting. It could be because my skin is so dry but after wearing for an hour or two I notice that the areas I placed this concealer tend to get patchy and visible. It is a good short term fix though.
Rose W.
Houston
Nice coverage
I have oily skin, so it looks kinda greasy on my face.
It blends with my foundations so nicely.
But recently i started using it as an eyeshadow primer and it really works better than as a concealer, i really love that it doesn’t set in my eye crease and it helps the eyeshadow last way longer.
Sarah O.
Oxford
Review for: Light/Medium Cool more...
This is a pretty decent little concealer. I like the True Match line - the products have great colors with nice consistency and full coverage. It’s pricey though, and there’s a disappointingly small amount of product in the tube for what you pay. Maybe if they revamped the packaging I would repurchase!
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know how to get under eye concealer to not crease under the eyes?
Kassandra F.
Would anyone recommend this? I'm looking for a yellow tone concealer from the drugstore. I love the fit me one and better skin?! Do you think I'll like this?
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Does this sting/tingle for anyone else? Trying to figure out if it's part of the deal to wake up your eyes or if my skin is super sensitive!
Synne V.
Norway
Will this be light enough for my very fair skin?
Caroline W.
Does it have good coverage?