BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal Touche Magique Illuminating Concealer leaves the delicate area around the eye looking radiant and smooth for up to 8 hours. Its soft brush applicator makes it easy to apply with precision and control.

Buy on Amazon
Aubrey P.
Tried this one out & it was very sheer coverage that didn't want to blend well, it started drying down quickly while I was still applying the product & blending it in. It settles in fine lines & creases, so no.. I do not recommend it as a first choice. It seems build able in coverage, and not a horrible choice.. I do like the packaging very much.
Eleanor L.
Hurst
This is was okay , it blended well but was very shiny and oily. I prefer other brands and have invested in a laura geller concealer , because its worth the money. this is not.
Cam S.
Scotland
Such a great dupe for the YSL touché éclait, I love my YSL would never find a dupe and did, i honestly can't tell the difference. The only downfall with the L'Oréal one is the colour selection. It blends so well and I love it! If your looking for a good dupe if the YSL this is your best bet
esma k.
london
so light weight but still enough coverage sometimes i wore it under my foundation and sometimes after my foundation in both cases it was very nice and flawless
Jessicah B.
Decent coverage I guess but this product is terrible if you want to take a photo. Too shiny in all the wrong ways