BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oréal Paris True Match Minerals Foundation reduces the appearance of imperfections for a flawless coverage that feels gentle on skin helping to protect skin.

L'Oréal Paris True Match the Minerals Powder Foundation
  • "este polvo es super bueno para cuando te terminas de maquillar, cubre muy bien lo recomiendo mucho, es una de mis marcas favorito, y el efecto matte que brinda es muy buena convinacion, lo debes usa no te lo pierdas, sper bueno ademas tiene su brocha" in 8 reviews
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I used to love this back when I was in middle school. I would use the brush in all (if I used that brush now, I would be so blotchy LOL) but I just tried it again recently, and my skin must be too dry or something for this powder because it made my face super cakey, and blah looking. I don't think I would recommend
Amanda G.
South Bend
This was my absolute GO-TO in high school! I didnt wear foundation in high school and my skin was fairly clear, if i had a blemish or redness id buff this into the skin and it had an almost airbrushed effect to it. I always had a good makeup day when i used this
Deanna C.
North Charleston
The packaging sucks! It makes a super loud squeaky noise as you tighten the cap on and off. Soft ivory, is the lightest shade and it’s way too dark for porcelain/fair skin tones. I think the rough scratchy brush built in is a total waste as it’s not good quality and will just be thrown away after using up the product. This is very very sheer coverage. If you want a powder foundation with much better coverage then try Bare Minerals or the It Cosmetics Celebration (powder) Foundation. Unfortunately L’Oreal is not a cruelty free brand so I no longer support them anyways.
Sydney N.
Akeley, MN
I've used this product for years. I don't know if it's because I'm use to it and I don't want to try something new and hate it or if it's actually really that good. With that said they have a great selection and you really do get a lot of product with it! The powder brush is crap, but anyone that's using makeup probably already has a better brush anyways.
Other comments are that it's low-med coverage and it does have a tendency to fall into fine lines. Highly suggest using with a good primer like the olay ageless primer!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Stacy B.
Arlington , VA
These work pretty well for me. They’re easy to use and the brush is even included for convenience. They transport well for travel or just to use at home. They have a ton of colors so you’re likely to find something that matches your skin tone. Whether you use this loose powder one or the compact powder, they’re all great. Two thumbs up from me.
Sarah B.
After using this foundation, I have not gone back to liquid foundation! I love the coverage and light-weight feeling it has. It doesn't feel like you're wearing make up at all. Its a great product for half the price of bareminerals and does just about as good of a job. My only "con" would be that the bristles seem to get course towards the end of the jar from frequent usage.
Nikki Y.
Are used to love mineral foundations in powder forms. However now as an adult my skin is a bit dryer so I tend to go out for cream and liquid foundations. Are used to use this all the time though
Sydney A.
Inver Grove, MN
My favorite face powder. Leaves my face booking smooth and not Cakey. Super affordable and easy to find and local convince stores. I do tend to reapply through the day, but I love how it feels and looks on my face.
Aimee S.
One of the worst powder foundations I have ever tried in my life! I would not recommend this to anybody! It is a drugstore powder foundation but it is not even worth the drugstore price!
Sibu P.
Brentwood, CA
How well does the foundation cover discoloration? Do I need to color correct before using or does it have good blemish coverage?
Carine S.
I have recently discovered that skin looks better with powder. So, I am on the hunt for a great powder foundation. Is this one any good??
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Anna Grace L.
Is this comparable to Mary Kay's foundation?
Annette B.
Chesterfield, VA
does this work good? i dont know if its worth buying

Amazon