L'Oreal® Paris True Match® Super-Blendable™ Powder Foundation W3 Nude Beige 2-0.33 oz. Compacts

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin's tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match Powder's formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin's tone. Wear True Match Powder over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look. see more...

Nokat T.
Si me gustó y. Mucho su textura y el color igual a mi color de piel muy bueno para utilizarlo a diario si lo compraría.
Meitar D.
Very nice! Has a cute little mirror! Doesn't make my skin cakey, cover pretty well. I recommend it! Like it a lot.
Brenda G.
Cd.juarez chihuahua
I've used this before but i think its not really my color but i accually liked it. It makes my face feel smooth
Ximena C.
atacama
Amo estos productos y me gusta utilizarlos ojalá me lo puedan mandar ya que económicamente son muy buenos
Danni P.
Saint John, NB
It was a very dark shade when it hit your skin, it was extremely misleading and I will not buy again
Kristel H.
Perth
Smooth powder if that makes sense it’s not chalky. Good coverage and sets my foundation well.