L'Oreal® Paris True Match® Super-Blendable™ Powder Foundation W3 Nude Beige 2-0.33 oz. Compacts

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin's tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match Powder's formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin's tone. Wear True Match Powder over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look. see more...

Jamie B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Not a bad powder. A little bit of a chalky finish and doesnt last all day. Requires replication because of oiliness
Steh V.
Los Angeles
Really good
I love it
I can find in all places and the price it's ok because the product it's really good
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
Continuously examines administrative effectiveness and seeks better procedures such as [tasks]
Kinsey H.
This is a great product. Worth the money.
I recommend it to anyone. Price is very efficient
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Welcome I used the L'Oreal powder it 's wonderful to give cover to the skin against it does not cause me allergies This is wonderful I like it. Very very excellent excellent product I used everyday Very comfortable give me very impressive results and wawgrilled very much I love it very much
Erika R.
I really like this product it is good quality and like it says super blendable. It is a good price and I would definitely recommend it mostly to begginers in makeup but it is great for anyone!!
khaja w.
The loreal is the best of the section and it never leaves a chance to attract consumers with its wide ranging produvts. Excellent product with excellent scope.
Ana M.
Kirkcaldy
Super easy to use. Good price. Use frequently. Wouldn’t close any other product but this. Quite drying when used with a same non brand product
Mira M.
Oran
J'aimerais bien tester cette superbe marque...et ses magnifique produits d'après mes copines elle est juste impeccable😉❤💋😍
Michelle H.
Es super bueno ya que tapa muy bien las imperfecciones a mi me funciona me encanta simplemente es el mejor polvo