L'Oreal® Paris True Match® Super-Blendable™ Powder Foundation W3 Nude Beige 2-0.33 oz. Compacts

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin's tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match Powder's formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin's tone. Wear True Match Powder over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look. see more...

Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I like this product and it has a good packaging and it looks good but it looks sometimes a little too fuzzy it's better if you would actually wash your face before and make sure you have nothing on it because it will show a bit but other than that it covers pretty good on your pimples or anything if you have it just my pop up a little bit but it works pretty good so it definitely buy it again
Rebecca H.
Bloomington
I love using L’Oréal products! It’s hard for me to find a good color and this blendable works wonders! It’s affordable yet high end. I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t break my skin out. I would highly recommend!
Really enjoy this powder. It has great coverage and is very affordable. Basic packaging. I do prefer it over some of the others i have purchased. I have bought this powder twice already. I do recommend this to beginners or anyone in general.
Karina C.
chicago
Anna L.
Ankeny, IA
I’m a big fan of this coverup—I like how smooth it applies to your skin, and it covers up discoloration and blemishes better than many other powders. It stays on throughout most of the day but you may need to touch up for a night out.
Katelin R.
Vergennes, IL
This product is okay and is very affordable! I just don’t like it because it doesn’t blend very nicely with my skin type! I have dryer skin and it makes my skin look flakey! Very affordable! I got mine from the dollar store!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
I love this foundation. There are so many shades and the range so expansive. I absolutely LOVE the coverage. Blends out beautifully and it's affordable
Karen D.
I love this powder foundation! It doesn’t get too cakey. Works well with Cotz skin sunscreen as a primer and the powder foundation on top.
Shanelah K.
Just start using this powder i am liking it so far not have much to say about it coz its only been a week but really digging it till now
♡yanira M.
Harbor city
This matches my skin tone so much which is amazing cuz I can't find this like in any other stores so definitely would recommend this.