BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Paris
True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation

L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation

In 20 true-to-skin shades across warm, cool and neutral tones, True Match super-blendable liquid foundation perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin, hiding imperfections with its fine, creamy texture. The result: Flawless coverage. The...

Is this foundation good?
How does this foundation last throughout the day ? What is it’s coverage like?
Is this product oil based? I was a hydrating foundation that won’t clog my pores after using it.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation!
How would you rate this product?
Myra C.
Clovis, CA
Still trying this out but it hasn't wowed me and it's on the pricier side of drugstore. Therefore, I wouldn't really recommend me. Pretty average.
Jerricka M.
I love the truematch foundation it is easy to spread and gives a nice coverage
I love the truematch foundation it is easy to spread and gives a nice coverage
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
nice basic foundation. good for beginners. dewy finish, needs to be set with powder. I have normal skin so it is weird for me to set a foundation, but this one has a nice coverage that is buildable. in the summer months it oxidizes more orange so I have to switch from warm to neutral shades... but a good classic
Tabitha M.
Temple, TX
I really like the true match line. It is very blendable and provides medium coverage. It is pretty buildable for more coverage. It does provide a dewy finish but I usually matte it out. It lasts all day for me and I would buy it again but here lately I have been breaking out so I may try something else to see if it helps.
Laura A.
I've used L'Oreal Paris True Match for years. I love the texture. It's creamy yet not greasy. It layers under my make up effortlessly. It's Long lasting and affordable.
Chyna B.
L'Oréal Paris True Match Super Blendable Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Chyna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
For the most part I like this foundation it’s a great medium coverage foundation my only issues is that I have to mix two foundation to get my shade and for the best results I recommend put one layer on then let dry then apply second layer for more of a full coverage look always it leave a Dewey finish I recommend using a matte primer
ellen P.
All my life I've been on a mission to find the perfect Foundation I spent a fortune on some of the most expe b sive brands. I tried almost everyone that Mac has and I love Mac but I find this L'Oreal product True Match to be the very best. Intensa like a matte foundation this is the perfect combination of Matt and a moisturized look. It goes on like Silk and stays on all day. It is extremely natural but has excellent coverage. I can't Rave enough about this excellent and inexpensive product . Price did not sway me in purchasing this it was the Excellence and the Beautiful coverage and look that it provides.
Maiko L.
Tbilisi
I use it afert the primer and works wonders on my skin. evens skin tone, sometimes I think it moisturizes too. very easy to apply, not cackey
Felicia W.
Kissimmee, FL
For the price this is a great foundation. I love FULL coverage and this is a Medium coverage. I like it for days I just want a more natural look with a weightless feel.
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
When I apply it blends very easy, it kinda gives me a matte look which I love. It doesn’t look streaky or spotty. It matches my skin pretty well and it’s a great coverage and I would buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria D.
Portadown
il y a 4 ans
Emily L. il y a 3 ans
I'm not sure I would say it gives full coverage, although it does build quite well. And it has quite a dewy finish if you don't set it, which might compliment dry skin quite well :)