BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

In 20 true-to-skin shades across warm, cool and neutral tones, True Match super-blendable liquid foundation perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin, hiding imperfections with its fine, creamy texture. The result: Flawless coverage. The...

• Does anyone else just love the coverage of this product?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a new liquid foundation and none se...3 Answers
  • This foundation gives a good coverage and y’all recommend...1 Answers
Joelle P.
Provo, UT
I bought this foundation a couple years ago (I know, gross! I should definitely throw it away and get a new one!) and completely forgot about it since I’ve been trying out other brands and products to try to find something that suits my skin well. I moisturize and drink lots of water, but for some reason my foundation tends to look extremely cakey and flakey by the end of the day. I decided to try this foundation again for a video that I was filming and was amazed at how incredible it looked on my skin. I was even able to layer it up 3 times to build coverage and it still looked amazing and continued to look that way all day long. If you have normal to dry skin and have never used this product before, hop in your car and go to your local Walmart to buy it RIGHT NOW!
Jennifer W.
Love this product. I find it to be more of a medium coverage with some build ability. Looks very natural and your skin very skin like which is nice. I do find when I use this Foundation that I have to use powder to set which does take away some of the Luminous look to it but not all of it but if I do not use powder I will be a greaseball and I can literally touch my face and the makeup will come off so setting is a must. This is a great Foundation during the warmer months of the year and when your skin isn't as red or blemish prone. I definitely would like to repurchase this.
Rebbeca M.
Muncie, IN
I liked this foundation. It is a lighter coverage which is perfect for me because I do not look for a high coverage foundation for everyday where. The old bottles were smaller and held less product but their repackaging looks nicer and with more product. Recommend to people who want a easy to blend but also not super high coverage concealer.
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
Large variety of shade selection. However, it hasn't worked for me. My skin is sensitive, combination but more dry since it's winter which also makes my pores appear larger; and this foundation exacerbated my the dry patches and it settled in my pores
It was NOT flattering on me. It settled into lines I didn't even realize I even had 😭, and it made my skin feel itchy and dried out. I WANTED to wash my face within an hour of putting my makeup on. I am 37. This would most likely work well for those more youthful! It's a good price for the amount of product. It smells great Too!
Destiny B.
Germantown, MD
I do really love this foundation. I have super fair skin and it has wonderful shades for me. There lightest shades are fantastic and I usually have a hard time finding a good foundation in super light shades. It blends very well and is super easy to apply. It's not too thick and does not feel heavy on my face. My skin actually feels nice and hydrated with it on & when I remove it. It last all night and still looks great after being active. I have had mine forever. A little goes a long way with this foundation. It's very high quality for the price.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
This review applies to the whole color line not just this color. This is a really good formula that has nice medium coverage and doesn’t settle into dry spots and fine lines. My only downside is you will need to set this foundation as it doesn’t totally settle down.
Yvette P.
Santa Ana , CA
Hands down this is my favorite foundation. It is light weight but yet full coverage. It won’t leave your face Cakey, it leaves a flawless finish. I preferably use a beauty blender to get the best results.
Kayla S.
Cyclone, WV
I use this foundation when my skin is very dry and it doesn’t grab onto dry patches. It leaves my skin so dewy and healthy looking. If you have dry skin, this is the foundation to use! And it’s also a buildable foundation without looking cakey.
Kathy G.
Mocksville
This foundation was not my fav it's a good price from Walgreen it's a little chalky looking it's a medium coverage sort of greasy and sticky feeling it did match my olive skin well it's just not what I really like i like luminous pearly foundation so if you are looking for that glowy look this is not what you are looking for i did like the color though
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
This is actually really beautiful on the skin. Pricey for drug store brand but it’s worth it. A ton of shades and provides full coverage. Easy to blend out and goes great with all skin types. I may buy this again in the future
I've been looking for a new liquid foundation and none seem to have the coverage I need. Has anyone used this foundation? If so, does it cover blemishes well?
Karyss K.
Scotland
I really want to purchase this foundation from all the good reviews but I don't know How much it is in the U.K.
Jasmine G.
Okay so I tried the fit me porcelain color. It made me look ORANGE!!! How perfect does this product match to your skin tone?
Eloise V.
Does anyone else just love the coverage of this product?

back