BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

With patented color technology, True Match Makeup precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Ultra-pure formula contains no oils, fragrances, or pore-clogging fillers, so all you see is beautiful, radiant, flawless skin. With Vitamins A and C, wheat germ and grape fruit extract to keep your skin nourished, protected and healthy. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased mine at my local @walmart for $8. I chose the shade 'N8 Cappuccino'. This line has a great color range since they have extended the shade range. The shade I got was a little too dark, but I was able to make it work. The formula is very liquidity and dries more to a satin finish. It is definitely only light to medium coverage. It builds beautifully and doesn't look cakey. It's light weight on the skin and blends nicely. I actually wore it out Saturday night for 10 hours. Between dancing and sweating my face looked intact until I got home at 4 am. Due to me choosing a neutral undertone it made me look gray in my photos under bright lights. I do recommend it for the shade range, coverage, finish. I personally will not repurchase, because I prefer medium to full coverage foundation.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super affordable! Great natural coverage and easy to blend. The finish is dewy but controllable. Easy to apply with fingers, sponge or brush which is my favorite. I do recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable foundation that can be purchased at any drugstore.
Alexa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, this product does its job.. its not the best or the worst, I guess I’m so on the fence about this product because I bought the liquid foundation online, buying three shades too light for my skin, I was going off of the powder foundation, which fit my face like a dream. The liquid foundation (that’s in the same color) was a couple shades too light. But when I put the powder over it, it seemed to help. But now i use it as a backup concealer because I accidentally left my concealer at a friend’s house :/
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely product and great for everyday work wear. Would like the bottle to be bigger and I would pay more but the size and price work. Only need a little product to go a long way. I find its best applied with a foundation brush. The finish is in between dewy and matte. Chocolate girl friendly and matches my skin perfectly!
Gracie W.
This is a good foundation to keep you looking dewy and potentially full coverage with two layers and yes it's buildable.It is also blendable and soft.It does last for combo skin and it can stick to scabs or blemishes in certain weather but is good for smooth skin if combo to oily.I would definitely recommend.
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on the search for a more natural looking foundation with no flashback, and this was my winner. Although it does still have a little flashback it is much better than most foundations. It even works well with my oily skin. The coverage it provides considering how light it feels on the skin is amazing. I will definitely be buying this again.
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be my favorite drugstore foundation. It always looks so natural and gives me a light coverage and glow. I love it. I will always run back to it if I grow tired of a new foundation. It’s good on dry and combination skin. Wouldn’t really recommend if you have oily skin unless you use a setting powder.
Raini S.
This is my top drugstore foundation as it is full coverage, blendable, and looks good on everyone! Of course it has to be set with powder but the finish is great for combination skin. I use this on all of my clients when doing makeup because there is a wide range of colors and it lasts all day!
Louisa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never used to be a big foundation wearer when I used this one, but from what I can remember- it got the job done. I have super oily skin and it worked fine for me. Of course I would have to blot during the day, but I have to with any foundation. I would say the coverage is medium.
April H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person with yellow undertones even though I have pretty fair most of the time, It is really different for me to find a drugstore foundation that does not turn pink on my skin. As this product has foundations made for warm undertones it makes it so easy to find a shade that works for me! I love this product for everyday!
Kimy
Mexico
Esta base se puede utilizar o aplicar con brocha? Dedos? O esponja?
Lauren M.
I've tried this foundation and it always looks chalky on my skin, any recommendations? I currently use the infallible pro-matte, should I retry the foundation?
Carolina U.
is this a good foundation ?
Unique A.
Bakersfield, CA
How well does it work & price check ?
Sophia C.
La Calera
Se encuantra en este empaque en chile?