MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige10 fl oz

L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz

With patented color technology, L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation precisely matches your skin's tone and undertone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz!
Paola B.
Shipman, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz
This is my favorite foundation so far! Its perfect for my skin color, it really blend and for me the most important thing is that you keep looking natural with the glow that it brings. Im in love with this profuct and I will definitely buy it again.
Evelyn C.
Davie, FL
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Evelyn C.
When I say I have TROUBLE finding the right foundation I mean I have TROUBLE. I have two tones and no matter how much I blend foundations I just can’t seem to find the PERFECT one. Well let me just stay my long journey of trouble has ENDED! I found my true match and I am beyond excited .. And most importantly it doesn’t leave a dewy finish nor does it leave a Matte finish it’s a prefect blend of the two. I’m just in love😍
Rosa P.
Review for: Pack of 3-L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz
Love this foundation! Helps moisturize my skin while giving me good and even coverage. It does come off a little easy but other than that I think this is a great product that is easy to use. I would purchase this foundation again!
Emely M.
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sand Beige1.0 fl oz uploaded by Emely M.
Purchased at: CVS
I love how blendable this foundation is. The color is a perfect match to my skin tone. The consistency is very smooth and gives a smooth look. It is a great affordable product. I totally recommend.
linor C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi everyone I am really liking this foundation. It has great coverage, it really just blends into my skin perfectly , It’s not sticky or thick on the skin in the least. Since wearing this I’ve gotten compliments that it doesn’t look like I’m wearing foundation. This is definitely the best foundation that I have tried in a long time for my skin right now and I highly recommend it! Bye for now! Linor

Looking for your answer?