MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 10 fl oz

With patented color technology, L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation precisely matches your skin's tone and undertone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Powder, Blush, and Concealer. Formulated with Precise Match Technology to...

Is it full coverage
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz!
Sofia V.
Tomball, TX
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Sofia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sun Beige W6 1.0 fl oz
Amando mal este producto, da el tono perfecto con mi color de piel, da un acabado súper natural, es algo liquida entonces si la difuminas con esponja o brocha va a dar un resultado de muerte lenta!
Shalianys V.
Vieques
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Shalianys V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz
Este makeup lo realize yo y me encanto como se ve la base y sobre todo las sombras en los párpados y más que nada como el makeup se ve súper bonito en esta foto y sin editar. I Love it! :)
Melissa G.
Garfield, NJ
If you are looking for a foundation that it’s affordable; light weight and buildable this is the one to get it. It even has SPF and it’s long lasting.
Jimena R.
billy sames
Review for: Pack of 4-L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Sun Beige W6 1.0 fl oz
I love because cover all my imperfections, like ance redness and some lines expressions, I hope never change because I really loved.
Roxanne S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Roxanne S.
This is a great foundation, been using it for almost 7 years. I have medium tan skin with a golden undertone and this is by far the only foundation that really matches me well. With others I would have to mix two shades to get the perfect undertone. It is full coverage and similar to Mac’s foundation and it’s also very affordable!
Kassidy T.
Chicago
It’s really smooth . It’s not that high of a coverage but definitely gives you a natural look. It’s blends out really nice.
Pamela M.
Doral, FL
After trying lots of foundations to match my kind of yellow type of skin, finally got to try this life saver, soft and with that matte look that I love.
Isamar A.
Doral, FL
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Isamar A.
My beautiful makeup was with this base. I like it because it has a matte finish, it is not high coverage but it is a good base that helps you with skin imperfections [product:loreal-paris-true-match-super-blendable-foundation-makeup,-caramel-beige-w7-10-fl-oz] #beautifull #makeup
Jessika H.
Popayán
L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige W7 1.0 fl oz uploaded by Jessika H.
I’ve LOVED this product! It makes my skin looking so perfect, I can give faith of its quality. 🖤