BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

True Match powder by L'Oreal Blendable fine soft powder Perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin Blots shine for a natural finish, or build for more coverage

Buy on Amazon
Dianne H.
This powder is great! Love how it sets my liquid foundation. Helps my makeup stay in place. It has a matte finish but natural. The only con is that they need more yellow/olive tone shades. Will definitely purchase again!
Crissy L.
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder is the only loose powder I will use will not clog my pores and lays nicely on my sensitive skin. Just wish my color wpuld be in stock more.
Cassidy E.
Great drugstore “all purpose” powder. I use it as a setting powder, a light coverage powder foundation, under the eyes to brighten, or in a deeper shade as a bronzer. Very smooth and creamy feeling, and I don’t think it looks too powdery or heavy.
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I love love this face powder I have purchase other face powder supposedly good quality and cost more $, now this face powder for the value and quality I will buy again and again, it last all day for me, and it match my complexion very good. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder
Arielle E.
Fishers
I find that this powder doesn't last very long and makes my skin look very cakey. I also had bad luck with how dry it made my skin. As for drug store powders, I definitely wouldn't recommend this one.
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
This is one of my favorite drugstore powders. It helps control the oil around my nose. Sometimes I would use it daily without foundation as my 5-10 minute routine.
Scarlet T.
Carolina
It covers 100 percent. It seems as if the base is unnecessary and adapts perfectly to my skin tone. it is wonderful
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I used this a couple of years back and I remember loving it. It doesn't make the face oily even after 5-6 hours . It's not chalky yet gives medium coverage
Shannon T.
Welch, OK
This powder is amazing! I will not ever buy another powder to set my foundation. I recommend this to my friends and family. The best powder ever!
Martha M.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is an ok powder. It doesn't sit quite right on my acne prone skin and I need to reapply throughout the day as it wears off a bit.
Beata V.
Darlington
Did this powder good for all types of skin?
Lysette H.
Bardney, Lincoln
What's the coverage like and how long is the wear?x
sara a.
How is the coverege? Is it high or low?