BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

True Match powder by L'Oreal Blendable fine soft powder Perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin Blots shine for a natural finish, or build for more coverage

Tara D.
Westminster
I L’Oréal true match line of makeup..... they are all light to medium coverage products that go on my face flawlessly...... I have found the perfect shades for me to use and it always blends in perfectly....., the powder is nice as a setting powder and works nice for touch ups also...... you don’t need to use much to make it look evenly covered either
Ana M.
This products is seriously a great powder for setting your foundation. Especially for those who have combination oily to oily skin. Never budge until you remove it off, the great thing is affordable and does the job. It’s a staple for those that are beginners in makeup or overall want your foundation to be in place that won’t break the bank for you.
Dianne H.
This powder is great! Love how it sets my liquid foundation. Helps my makeup stay in place. It has a matte finish but natural. The only con is that they need more yellow/olive tone shades. Will definitely purchase again!
Miranda S.
Barbourville, KY
This setting powder has a great color, and because I struggle with having a fair skin tone, this powder was great for me. This powder has a matte finish, but after a while my oils started breaking through, as if I had no powder on at all. This powder also clogged my pores, and made me breakout all over my face.
Cassidy E.
Great drugstore “all purpose” powder. I use it as a setting powder, a light coverage powder foundation, under the eyes to brighten, or in a deeper shade as a bronzer. Very smooth and creamy feeling, and I don’t think it looks too powdery or heavy.
Crissy L.
L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder is the only loose powder I will use will not clog my pores and lays nicely on my sensitive skin. Just wish my color wpuld be in stock more.
Holly W.
Out of the numerous finishing powders I’ve tried over the years, ranging from high end to those sold in neighborhood pharmacies, this is one of the best. I have combination skin, so the powder does fine in the areas that are normal and oily, but when I tend to have patches of skin on the drier side, I apply a moisturizing base underneath before applying the powder. I also like that it comes in a shade that perfectly matches my pale, porcelain toned skin. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder
Leidi R.
Doral, FL
I love love this face powder I have purchase other face powder supposedly good quality and cost more $, now this face powder for the value and quality I will buy again and again, it last all day for me, and it match my complexion very good. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Powder
Arielle E.
Fishers
I find that this powder doesn't last very long and makes my skin look very cakey. I also had bad luck with how dry it made my skin. As for drug store powders, I definitely wouldn't recommend this one.
Aylin F.
Tucson , AZ
This is one of my favorite drugstore powders. It helps control the oil around my nose. Sometimes I would use it daily without foundation as my 5-10 minute routine.
Beata V.
Darlington
Did this powder good for all types of skin?
sara a.
How is the coverege? Is it high or low?
Lysette H.
Bridge Street, Gainsborough
What's the coverage like and how long is the wear?x

Amazon