L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder

True Match powder by L'Oreal Blendable fine soft powder Perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin Blots shine for a natural finish, or build for more coverage

How is the coverege? Is it high or low?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder!
How would you rate this product?
HANNATU I.
Scottsdale, AZ
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder uploaded by HANNATU I.
Nice drug store compact powder for minimal and quick makeup look. I actually use it to blend in all my makeup together #
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder uploaded by Ani U.
This is my all time favorite powder. It compliments to my skin well. I am fair and usually get the 1st number which looks very natural on me. This powder is very affordable as well and you can buy it at Walgreens or Safeway. It smells very soft and classic like many other L’Oréal products. Good coverage and lasts for about 3 months. As you can see on the photo it’s almost gone. I still use it until another one is on the way.
Kendra S.
Lexington, MA
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder uploaded by Kendra S.
I have reordered this powder about 10x. I try to use new pressed powder products from time to time to not get stuck in a makeup rut- Expensive ones like Wander Beauty, inexpensive ones like Cover Girl. It's this powder I keep coming back to. There is no scent, so I don't have that weird noxema smell on my face, there are no sparkles in it, which is nice if you need a completely matte finish, (you can add shimmer with another product if you want.) You can easily build up with this product, or just use one swoop of coverage. I use it on eyelids under brow too for highlight color after bronzer is applied. It doesn't cake up, or look crepey on skin either. And at this price point, it's a total steal.
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder uploaded by Beatriz A.
Excellent powder and multi use cause you can have in different shape and use for contour too. Easy to blend and look so natural. Love it!
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
I think this product is pretty good for a drugstore brand. It gives a matte finish and works well with any foundation. I would be happy if L'oreal stopped testing on animals. This powder is not expensive, I think I paid about $10 maybe a little less because there was a buy one , get one at 50% off deal at Walgreens. I do not always use powder because I am a fan of a more dewey look. I think next time I need a drugstore powder I would get Elf or Wet n Wild because both of those brands are cruelty free. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Super-Blendable Compact Makeup
Anndres O.
Purchased at: Target
This powder gives nice coverage and is available in a very wide variety of colors. It has been great for my sensitive skin. It does not cling to dry areas. It is easily blendable.
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
This L’Oréal Paris True Match powder is so good. You can wear it with your moisturizer,sunscreen, and primer and look flawless! I definitely recommend this powder.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,417 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
This power make you look fresh and clean helps if you have oily skin is a good product affordable I can recommend it
Erica R.
Las Cruces
L'Oréal Paris True Match Powder uploaded by Erica R.
I love this product. It makes my face sooo matte and it comes in soo many shades and under tones. I use this powder all over my face. This product is good by its self if you just need a little dust/ coverage on the face. I would recommend to a friend and I would buy again.
Renae E.
Port Orchard, WA
Great coverage and works well in conjunction with my other face products. Decently priced and readily available for purchase, I wish this came with a mirror but even without that I will purchase this again. I just wish I didn’t have to carry a separate compact just to be able to see what the heck I’m doing. 😆