BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #55 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match Powder’s formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin’s tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lahuglym C.
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Cosmetics may be one of the most recent brand developments by L’Oréal, but boy do the folks at L’Oréal cosmetics have their makeup game on point! Case in point: L’Oréal True Match Powder Foundation. Offering coverage in over thirty different tones, L’Oréal’s flagship foundation is formulated with pearl pigments in order to enhance skin tone for a smooth, natural look. This also makes for a highly versatile product: True Match can be used for blot shine, blended with other L’Oréal products, or built upon for further skin coverage. L’Oréal suggests blending and coordinating True Match powder with True Match Blush and Concealer, and I couldn’t agree more with this recommendation – I’ve tried these products in conjunction with one another, and it makes for as high of a quality makeup treatment as you’ll find in over-the-counter products. Ultimately with True Match powder you’ll be getting a powder that doesn’t clog your pores, feels light on your skin, looks and feels natural, and is versatile enough to be used on its own or along with other makeup favorites
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
I don't often purchase drug store makeup, and I mostly stay away from pressed powder in general. Having said that, this powder has changed my mind, and has been a staple in my makeup trunk ever since giving it a try. It makes my skin feel velvety smooth, doesn't settle into fine lines, and the colors really are so much easier to match to my skin tone than most comparable brands. The one thing I didn't love about the compact is the placement of the applicator sponge compartment. The compact has to be turned over to access it, and I have had the powder pan fall out when doing so. I would like to see both the powder & applicator sections on the same side of the compact, ideally.
Other than that, good job on a quality product for an amazingly affordable price
Kayti B.
Kayti B.
It's a great mattifying pressed setting powder! And the shade range and choices are pretty wide. I'm the cool-toned ivory or something like that just the lightest shade. And it matches me a little, but also makes my face a tad darker and peachy-toned. But overall I don't want to complain too much about the shade because I really appreciate how it holds up and lasts all day. And the instant matte finish effect, because I have oily skin and mattifying products do well and help my skin look its best. I still have to give four stars though, because the product is too packed or pressed and it's hard to pick up powder with my elf flat top powder brush. But still highly recommend.
Reetuparna N.
Reetuparna N.
Jupiter, FL
I use this powder every single day! This is indeed a very good compact. I use it to set my makeup and sometimes on very humid days, I use just this on my face. It gives medium coverage and is useful especially if you are looking for a semi- translucent powder. I have combination type skin which is also prone to breakouts. I often skip concealer if my skin feels irritated. But I can use the True Match powder because it is very light and feels great on my skin. I totally recommend this product.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I really didn't think I'd like this product. (I don't know why I thought that!) A friend had this powder in her makeup bag and I wanted to try it out and ended up really liking it.

This powder has very good coverage. I like to use this powder to set my foundation and it works good. It doesn't look chalky at all. (Like a lot of powders I've purchased do.) I also set my underlies with this.
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is MY FAVORITE powder foundation. Hands down, THE BEST. It has AWESOME coverage, and I love using NYX's Matte Setting Spray after I use it. It makes my skin look flawless and literally lasts ALL DAY. They have a huge variety of shades and tones (in the winter I'm an N1). Its a super affordable product and you can find it virtually anywhere.
Darlene M.
Darlene M.
I actually love this as a matte bronzer. I use the shade cocoa. It does what it says. It's very blendable and pretty hard to mess up. You can definitely build up the intensity and it never looks cakey. The best part is, if you keep an eye out at your local drugstore, you can get this at buy one get one free or buy one get one half off. I've always been a luxury makeup lover but now I find myself at my CVS a lot more! Formulas are changing and giving expensive products a run for their money!
Durga A.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Did not work. It's not suitable for dry skin. It makes for a splotchy and muddy appearance on its own. May be a good Bronzer in a darker shade. It should be used with a brush and not the puff that it comes with. It's a waste of money and did not make a true match. Application is cakey.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
This a wonderful powder. It's drugstore but is just as amazing as any high-end in my opinion. L'Oreal really outdid themselves with the entire true match line!! Love everything from it. I personally use this as a wonderful matte bronzer. Beautiful colors, amazing variety of colors and undertones and it has great pigmentation and blends beautifully. I would honestly give any item from the true match line 10 stars if possible.
Vale R.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
For being a drug store powder and considering the price, I think this product is good. The powder comes in a good variety of shades and I did found one that matched my skin tone very well. The product provides a nice light coverage, but it does not look as natural as I like. It is also not very long lasting but it gives a nice matte finish that will last a couple hours as long as you are not in a hot and humid place.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's coverage is this powder?? This powder is good for oil skin??
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
How is it with sensitive skin?
Katie P.
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Is this foundation?
Pragya B.
Pragya B.
Does this website send boxes to india?
Minhas amigas fala que esse produto e ótimo resolvi testar