BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #71 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin’s tone and texture and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: you can blot shine, blend for a natural finish, or build for more coverage. True Match Powder’s formula contains a hint of pearl pigments that enhance your skin’s tone. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esha K.
Great product, I have been using this powder along with the L’Oréal Pro Matt foundation for the past couple of years, and they both work great with my oily/combination skin. The powder is light/medium coverage on its own. Would definitely recommend! L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an awesome product! I love how it can be used by itself or on top of a liquid foundation as a setting powder and it has totally different finishes each way. It’s so easy to apply and can look so natural or have maximum coverage depending on how you use it!
Brooke L.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the smoothest powders I have ever used! It provides coverage and a perfect finish on the skin. This is an affordable product that is well worth the low price. I cannot wait to repurchase this again.
Vale R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For being a drug store powder and considering the price, I think this product is good. The powder comes in a good variety of shades and I did found one that matched my skin tone very well. The product provides a nice light coverage, but it does not look as natural as I like. It is also not very long lasting but it gives a nice matte finish that will last a couple hours as long as you are not in a hot and humid place.
Alex H.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually use this product as a bronzer! (In a darker shade then my tone, of course) A very nice finish to it and last all day. The pigment is also very strong and has lasted me forever with the package.
Bogi J.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy application, nice and even blending, feels good on skin. A bit pricey though, and my skin becomes oily after a couple of hours. No sun protection, next time I’ll try something else! Wouldn’t buy again. L'Oréal Paris True Match™ PowderL'Oréal Paris True Match™ Blush
Chelsea S.
Wolfforth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first powder I ever used. Back then, I had very oily skin and this powder did nothing for it. I also don’t feel like it ever added any coverage, with or without foundation underneath.
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is okay. I love the true match foundation, it is one of my holy grail products, which is why I was surprised when I didn't instantly love this powder. I feel like it's not light weight enough to top foundation and leaves it looking cakey, but it's not full coverage enough to wear on it's own. It's really all about preference on this one.
Alexandra S.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a good drugstore powder. It comes in a lot of shades and it’s not too heavy, but will definitely add a polished look. It’s easy to apply. I️ usually just apply using a kabuki brush, but whatever you usually use for powder would probably work too. It’s cheaper, and there’s usually coupons for it in the coupon section of your newspaper.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this during the winter. They only have my lighter shade. It is good for the cost but can be a bit splotchy without the right brush. It’s more of a natural finish
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's coverage is this powder?? This powder is good for oil skin??
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
How is it with sensitive skin?
Katie P.
Youngsville, NC
Is this foundation?
Minhas amigas fala que esse produto e ótimo resolvi testar
Pragya B.
Does this website send boxes to india?