L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish uploaded by Beth H.L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish uploaded by Rachel B.L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish uploaded by Marilia F.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Shine-Controlling Mineral Formula Translucent Matte 404 Contents: Face Powder Brush ;

• I generally use physicians formula, is this comparable or better?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel B.
This powder seems to do the job, but after a few hours it seems to make my face looks a bit cakey. It has a nice scent and the powder gives you a matte finish, but with a slight shimmer to it. I would recommend this product to others, but I'm not sure if I would buy it again. I don't really use the brush that it comes with, and I do have some trouble getting the powder off of the bottom of the brush holder.
Daliya L.
West Jordan, UT
The feeling of this powder is nice, literally the only good thing I have to say about this.
I have noticed that it dries around my eyes when it mixes with my foundation (even when I let my foundation set for 10 minutes.) creating VERY defined wrinkles around my eyes (when I have none before), and it creases around my nose and in-between my eyebrows. Absolutely unappealing.
Shannen R.
Spring, TX
I have to wear minerals compare complected I can't wear foundations or base and this was very highly priced and just didn't give my face to finish that Bare Minerals did was not pleased but that does not mean it's not a great product it just wasn't for me there's other L'Oreal products that I Do by and will continue to buy this one was just not for
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
NO!!! this brought out my pores and fine lines so much. The brush on here is trash, the bristles hurt, and this will leave a huge white cast on your face when using flash. This is a priced drugstore item too, not worth the buy! Try the nyx translucent powder or the elf one!
Sophia F.
Columbus, OH
This powder gives me the perfect amount of coverage and unlike most powders, it actually comes in a shade light enough for my skin. The brush is super soft and convenient and the lid allows me to throw it in my purse without worrying about spills.
Adilene R.
Nice product, convenient packaging and nice brush, easy to wear and easy to blend. It's not the best but it's ok. It gave me some flashback a few times but try to go easy on it. Wouldn't buy again.
Luz H.
I like this Loreal bare face powder cause you can use it everyday several times a day. since this has it own brush you can just put it in your purse and use it every time you think you need to
Casey M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a good buy for the money, but it really leaves me wanting. I had to apply it heavily to achieve the effect I wanted, and it simply wasn't worth my time.
Rajpreet K.
Flat Rock, MI
It's pretty good for a drug brand. Lasts all day long but you have to have a setting spray in order for that to happen. I used to use it daily to set my makeup.
Beitané Á.
Medley, FL
I particularly adore all products loreal this is because it has an excellent quality, do not damage the face and have durability over time and long duration
Christina P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I generally use physicians formula, is this comparable or better?