BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover the feeling of skin breathing freely. True Match Naturale re-invents makeup with carefully selected, 100% preservative-, talc- and fragrance-free minerals plus built-in professional brushes. This skin-improving mineral formula with SPF 19 covers flawlessly, leaves your skin soft and your tone even. It’s gentle. It’s minerals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kara P.
Radford , VA
I have been using L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation for about 6 years now. My 44 year old face would have lines and pores accentuated by liquid foundation.
This powder foundation stays put and doesn’t settle into those fine lines or pores.
The colors blend perfectly with my skin tone and don’t make it look like I have a mask on.
This can be found at most retailers.
Brice B.
Wiggins
Loved this product!! It comes in many different shades and it matched perfectly!! It really great coverage!! It wasn’t cakey and had a very natural look!! It’s a great powder for the price!! I would definite recommend this product!
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I really love this! I’ve been using this for about a decade and it works so great. Sometimes I also use a bit of L’Oréal liquid foundation under it and it never feels like too much! It has great coverage😄👌❤️
Claudia F.
For days when the coverage isn’t needed.. this powder leaves your face looking minimal and smooth. Keeps oily skin at bay and the coverage is impressive for a powder. Love it. Light and effective.
maricela f.
This is great for a quick foundation to grab instead of using your more higher end one, if you're just going to the post office or studying at the coffee shop. I would buy this again, but I tend to stick to my higher end foundations.
Kenzie A.
Watertown, NY
Ive always said it and I’ll say it again- if you are a bare minerals girl then this is the cheapest alternative dupe. This foundation has coverage and is so lightweight - I’ve used this for years on top of my foundation and everytime I do everyone tells me how amazing my skin looks!
Rosannette N.
I have been using this powder on my face for years now since I was in high school. I have yet to find a powder just like this one. Since I've always suffered with acne prone skin. I can't always use any foundation. But this one always does the trick!!!L'Oréal Paris True Match™ Mineral Foundation
Jessica P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I get so many compliments on my skin every time I use this product! I get great coverage and my skin is super luminous! The only downside is that it makes my skin feel a little dry when using it. But I have very dry skin, so that definitely makes sense. I would definitely recommend this stuff!
Roya H.
Honestly not super impressed with this powder. It's cheap and has fairly good coverage but really dried out my skin and the bristles on the brush were too rough. If you don't have sensitive skin or you're not worried about it drying you out, it did work pretty well. Not going to buy again.
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is a great mineral powder foundation. I usually use it when I'm in a rush as you can apply it quickly and it gives a natural looking finish. It's very affordable if you're not looking to spend more than $15 on foundation. It's my second choice to bareminerals mineral powder!