L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maria D.
North canton, OH
wow, this stuff gives me such a natural look!! does not crumble, which i HATEEEEE. I love how gentle it is on my lashes, and it doesnt have much of a chemical smell like some mascaras do. I have not noticed a difference in my lashes overall ( since it is "mineral-enriched) but of course long term wear is what is going to really prove it. I do recommend it if you want a very natural eyelash look. I love this for summertime, I try to minimize the makeup I wear because of breakouts that sweating causes.
Noemi F.
Baldwin park , CA
Okay so this mascara is great for giving you a very natural no makeup look. It gives your eyelashes some natural fullness without looking like it has mascara on them. I wouldn't use this all the time but just for those "no makeup days" where I want a little more out of my natural lashes.
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
This mascara is great if your going for a natural look. It doesn't clump at all, I even used three layers trying to build it up and it never gave me the spider leg lash look. It is a little hard to build it up so it didn't give me much volume or length. It also didn't make my lashes feel stiff or crunchy which was really cool. This is honestly the most natural looking mascara I have ever tried.
Brenda D.
This stuff is amazing !!!! I am absolutely in love with it. I have a problem with my eyes burning with mascara and this did a great job. It made them look thicker and darker plus healthier than when they look like spider legs.
Cami L.
Loreal's original formula is a classic, timeless, and affordable mascara. I have tried plenty of others from drugstore to high end but this is the one I always come back to. I have used it for 6 years now and it's always given me fluffy lashes on a dime.
Lisbeth V.
no me gustò para nada, el cepillo se deteriorò casi de inmediato, la formula es buena aunque huele un poco raro, literalmente tuve que comprar otro producto porque este lo dejè completo ya que el cepillo se deteriorò como en unas 10 pasadas, pero bueh..
Dana J.
Jackson, MO
OK, but didn't give the dramatic results I wanted. Tried when I started using bare minerals products a few years ago. If I put on makeup I want dramatic results. I usually use fake lashes and base/mascara combos. For a natural look this was fine.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
Very nice product lightens and helps slim or sparse eyelashes are not crowded or let you look like a spider. This is a perfect mask. Her eyelashes usually stick, and sometimes wrinkles. But it's decent. I really like this mascara, it's very good. In my opinion it extends the lashes well. It is a very good product and does not cluster as other masks tend to do.
Dana M.
Tempe, AZ
Love this product, would recommend to all my friends. Lashes always look full, but natural. You can tell it is of great quality when putting it on. Really makes my hazel eyes pop!
Anaisa C.
Compré esta máscara de pestañas resistente al agua con el fin de tener un aspecto natural, pestañas largas cuando voy a la playa. Está bien, en el mejor. Toma algunas capas para que sea realmente se ven como yo estoy usando máscara de pestañas. En realidad no hay volumen a él en absoluto, sólo algunas longitud. Es imposible removd incluso con removedor de maquillaje, aceite de coco, aceite de bebé ... ¿qué puedo hacer con él ahora es aplicar una capa en cada ojo sobre cualquier otra máscara que llevo con el fin de evitar que el rimel de la eliminación