Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Add a Photo
L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara

L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
4.0 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars42%
  • 4 Stars35%
  • 3 Stars10%
  • 2 Stars10%
  • 1 Star3%
#602 in Mascara
L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara
L'Oréal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral-Enriched Mascara
Reviews (62)
Q&A (0)
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
949 reviews
Si eres de muy pocas pestañas por este producto es ideal para ti y para que peleen marca y que la coloca mucho más grande y por eso me parece que es perfecto Así que no dudes en adquirir el producto
Megan M.
Megan M.
Carson City, NV
10 reviews
If you want angel looking eyes this is the bees knees trust me .......... invest in this product it changes your life
Angie S.
Angie S.
Durand, MI
50 reviews
This is a all right mascara. Your lashes usually stick together, and it crumples up sometimes. but it is decent.
Yohanna R.
Yohanna R.
Connecticut waterbury
60 reviews
Super bueno para levantar mis pestañas que se ven tan chuecas pero está súper bien para mi
Maylee L.
Maylee L.
Gastonia, NC
34 reviews
L'Oréal is one of my favorite brands to get mascara but I just did not like this product
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Nauvoo, AL
55 reviews
Love this mascara! Such an amazing product. Gave my lashes a lot of length and volume.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly pond , AL
267 reviews
Badge Icon
Beauty Junkie Expert
Level 4
This mascara is great if your going for a natural look. It doesn't clump at all, I even used three layers trying to build it up and it never gave me the spider leg lash look. It is a little hard to build it up so it didn't give me much volume or length. It also didn't make my lashes feel stiff or crunchy which was really cool. This is honestly the most natural looking mascara I have ever tried.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
193 reviews
This mascara gives life to my eyelashes! They look so nice and long but not to the point where they look unnatural ! They look very natural and nice i recommend this product !
Dana M.
Dana M.
Tempe, Az
27 reviews
Love this product, would recommend to all my friends. Lashes always look full, but natural. You can tell it is of great quality when putting it on. Really makes my hazel eyes pop!
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, FL
237 reviews
Compré esta máscara de pestañas resistente al agua con el fin de tener un aspecto natural, pestañas largas cuando voy a la playa. Está bien, en el mejor. Toma algunas capas para que sea realmente se ven como yo estoy usando máscara de pestañas. En realidad no hay volumen a él en absoluto, sólo algunas longitud. Es imposible removd incluso con removedor de maquillaje, aceite de coco, aceite de bebé ... ¿qué puedo hacer con él ahora es aplicar una capa en cada ojo sobre cualquier otra máscara que llevo con el fin de evitar que el rimel de la eliminación
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us