L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Koy M.L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Marina Y.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brighten skin with natural, healthy-looking cheek color. L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral Blush gentle formula is safe for sensitive skin and won’t clog pores. With small, circular motions, the formula glides on seamlessly, creating a light... see more...

• COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMB...2 Answers
  • Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker...1 Answers
Brigette T.
Brigette T.
I have red skin so I'm not a great fan of putting heavy blush, didn't like it much because it felt that is just too heavy, it looked nice but not a product I'd buy again. I guess everyone is different but if you're not into heavy blush that stands out too much this is not your product.
Souad J.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This product is a good product, but the packaging made me dislike it. It is hard to apply, with the brush given. I am pale and I think the color was great for my complexion. It is pigmented, so I really liked that,. I would recommend this.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Apollo Beach, FL
This is my ride or die blush! first blush I ever bought and I still have yet to find a blush to top this! it's a lot more affordable then other blushes. It lasts forever. Tons of shades. Great pigmentation and blends great!
Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Sugar Plum
This blush is such a pretty color. It's bright and youthful, and really warms up your cheeks. The was the only blush I used for about four years! Then I discovered Esteē Lauder. But for blush on a budget, L'Oréal kills it.
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is nice, but the packaging and brush are no good and when using the brush the product can very easily be applied too heavy.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister really seemed to like this blush! She got it from Walmart for a great price
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bare Honey
The color pay off of these true match blushes has a sheer pigmented finish that looks and natural and youthful. The colors in the collection are also natural complexion colors which appeal to that idea. The brush fibers are gentle and you really only need to swipe the blush twice across your cheeks for the right amount of color. The only negative thing I would say about this product is the packaging makes such a huge mess of powder everywhere. This isn't something you can keep in a make up bag the top will crack or easily open and you'll have blush all the rest of your make up. Then when you till the bottom portion containing the blush powder to apply the sometimes too much falls off the brush and gets all over yourself and the surface of your vanity.
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
i really enjoyed this product for the time that i used it, the colors are subtle but beautiful and stay true to color. i would say coverage is sheer and build able but definitely noticible. it does tend to fade however. which for me, when i was wearing this was fine because i had just gotten into makeup and didn't need anything Loud...
Zuleyma M.
Zuleyma M.
Marietta, GA
For myself personally I love blush that's my favorite make up to apply. And this blush does not let me down at all, Quick and easy to apply and it looks like I am not wearing anything at all. It's great for a natural look to go to work or just going out during the day and running some errands. Love it
Margaret Y.
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Review for: Soft Rose
Decently priced, color is gorgeous, but I just don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. Gave it to my sister who loves it, easy to blend out, and definitely reccomend.
karen a.
karen a.
miami , florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMBIA , FUNCIONA PARA PIEL GRASA
Erika M.
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker? it used to be perfect for my skin tone and now its too dark.. I'm so bummed.