L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Koy M.L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Marina Y.L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Maria Amalia G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brighten skin with natural, healthy-looking cheek color. L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral Blush gentle formula is safe for sensitive skin and won’t clog pores. With small, circular motions, the formula glides on seamlessly, creating a light... see more...

• COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMB...2 Answers
  • Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker...1 Answers
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Review for: Soft Rose
Decently priced, color is gorgeous, but I just don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. Gave it to my sister who loves it, easy to blend out, and definitely reccomend.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bare Honey
The color pay off of these true match blushes has a sheer pigmented finish that looks and natural and youthful. The colors in the collection are also natural complexion colors which appeal to that idea. The brush fibers are gentle and you really only need to swipe the blush twice across your cheeks for the right amount of color. The only negative thing I would say about this product is the packaging makes such a huge mess of powder everywhere. This isn't something you can keep in a make up bag the top will crack or easily open and you'll have blush all the rest of your make up. Then when you till the bottom portion containing the blush powder to apply the sometimes too much falls off the brush and gets all over yourself and the surface of your vanity.
Elizabeth V.
i really enjoyed this product for the time that i used it, the colors are subtle but beautiful and stay true to color. i would say coverage is sheer and build able but definitely noticible. it does tend to fade however. which for me, when i was wearing this was fine because i had just gotten into makeup and didn't need anything Loud...
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
This product is a good product, but the packaging made me dislike it. It is hard to apply, with the brush given. I am pale and I think the color was great for my complexion. It is pigmented, so I really liked that,. I would recommend this.
Nicole F.
Frankfort, IN
I love this stuff! It goes on easy, it's super pigmented but blend really well and looks natural and it stays on all day. And it's super cheap. Great buy!
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is nice, but the packaging and brush are no good and when using the brush the product can very easily be applied too heavy.
Esmeralda C.
Love this blush! I use it Daily and it does the job so well. Also the brush that's connected helps so much
idy v.
Review for: Sugar Plum
A little pricey for what it does, either i didn't use it right or it's not as good as it sounds, but it didn't show much of a difference in my cheeks.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I like to use this blush in my travel cosmetic bag. I use it when I don't want such a strong blush. I like that it comes with its own applicator as it helps save space. Its an ok product that I still haven't finsihed. I wont repurchase but it was fun while it lasted. :)
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Im very light skin so even tho i have it in Pinched Pink it look great i got it online so i didn't pay a lot if you wanna buy a blush that is pigmented and be sure you wanna make sure is going to stay is going to make you look natural this is the one for you this is the first blush i use and i have try others and this is the one...
karen a.
miami , florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMBIA , FUNCIONA PARA PIEL GRASA
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker? it used to be perfect for my skin tone and now its too dark.. I'm so bummed.