L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Koy M.L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Marina Y.L'Oréal Paris True Match Natural Blush uploaded by Maria Amalia G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Brighten skin with natural, healthy-looking cheek color. L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Mineral Blush gentle formula is safe for sensitive skin and won’t clog pores. With small, circular motions, the formula glides on seamlessly, creating a light... see more...

• COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMB...2 Answers
  • Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker...1 Answers
Margaret Y.
Morgantown
Review for: Soft Rose
Decently priced, color is gorgeous, but I just don't reach for it as much as I thought I would. Gave it to my sister who loves it, easy to blend out, and definitely reccomend.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Bare Honey
The color pay off of these true match blushes has a sheer pigmented finish that looks and natural and youthful. The colors in the collection are also natural complexion colors which appeal to that idea. The brush fibers are gentle and you really only need to swipe the blush twice across your cheeks for the right amount of color. The only negative thing I would say about this product is the packaging makes such a huge mess of powder everywhere. This isn't something you can keep in a make up bag the top will crack or easily open and you'll have blush all the rest of your make up. Then when you till the bottom portion containing the blush powder to apply the sometimes too much falls off the brush and gets all over yourself and the surface of your vanity.
idy v.
Review for: Sugar Plum
A little pricey for what it does, either i didn't use it right or it's not as good as it sounds, but it didn't show much of a difference in my cheeks.
Jessica M.
Revere, MA
I like to use this blush in my travel cosmetic bag. I use it when I don't want such a strong blush. I like that it comes with its own applicator as it helps save space. Its an ok product that I still haven't finsihed. I wont repurchase but it was fun while it lasted. :)
viridiana e.
Los Angeles, CA
Highly pigmented blush. Blends in well and looks natural. The only bad thing is it does fade throughout the day ...
Toya S.
Windsor Mill, MD
Review for: Sugar Plum
These were complete fails for me. I didn't like any of the powders in these pots/packaging. The colors applied splotchy and the powder itself made me breakout. Thumbs down.
eva v.
Homestead, FL
Im very light skin so even tho i have it in Pinched Pink it look great i got it online so i didn't pay a lot if you wanna buy a blush that is pigmented and be sure you wanna make sure is going to stay is going to make you look natural this is the one for you this is the first blush i use and i have try others and this is the one...
Dorothy F.
Lafayette, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is so light feeling I hardly notice I'm wearing anything.which I love. It looks so natural my mother barely notices in wearing makeup unless she sees me put it on. And it washes off easily.
Grace B.
Nice blush! Good price and great color. However I do have an issue with the packaging as it makes the whole application process a little messy.
Kristin G.
Woonsocket, RI
I was hoping this was going to be somewhat like bare minerals. Unfortunately is wasn't. It looks caked on to me even when I barley used any. It always faded not even half way through my day.
karen a.
miami , florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
COMO FUNCIONA , PARA QUE TIPO DE PIEL, DONDE LA CONSIGO EN COLOMBIA , FUNCIONA PARA PIEL GRASA
Erika M.
Harrisburg, PA
Anyone notice that the lightest color they make has gotten darker? it used to be perfect for my skin tone and now its too dark.. I'm so bummed.