BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
I have the Rose colored highlighter. I was nervous to try any highlighters because I thought it would stand out to much but this product is perfect. It isn't obnoxious on the face. Not very expensive. Has little fallout.
Shanna K.
This product it's awful, hardly nothing comes of when so use it so I have to layer it up and still nothing happens. It just looks like I added sparkles to my face. I don't recommend this, it comes off very chalky and it always comes with a ton of fall out.
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
A must have for beginners to contour or for people like me who want a slight glittery blend nothing too crazy I always have it with me in my purse so that says a lot I bought it on a whim and love it!!
Emily J.
Very nice product. I love how it is very subtle but can be built up. I think this product is great for a summer day when you want to look great but not have to bright of a highlighter. Would buy again.
Hannah D.
The packaging is beautiful but the product is not. Each time I tried to apply, you couldn't see anything on my face. It's as though there was nothing there no matter how many different brushes I used. The pigment is just awful.
Marie Jasmine S.
It is a very wearable highlight. It is not extreme like a glitter on your face. It can blend away though if you touch up your powder during the day. I do like the multiple colors in the pack though.
Robyn D.
Review for: Rose more...
Contour, bronze, eye shadow, strobe, blush....this compact is Amazing. I never thought I would love something like this from loreal slouch but I do. Its such a beautiful compact I almost cried when I discovered it was a compact with a little brush for highlighting. I personally use this for highlighting. I am pretty light skinned, and wow these tones make me dewy and glowing. Love this, recommend it, amazing summer product, or for when a warm glow is needed.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Rose more...
I have super fair skin so finding a highlighter that actually looks good on me is no easy task, until now. This one is more than natural looking, but far from "look at all of this glitter on my face." I swirl all of the colors together to get one gorgeous highlight. This stuff applies easily so if you want something more subtle, apply with a lighter hand. I've been using this every day since they first came out and I've yet to hit pan, so even though it's a bit pricey for a drugstore product, you really get a run for your money.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I love this little palette! Nice formula, easy application and such beautiful colors! You can use each color separated or blend them for different shades! I've also used it as an eyeshadow for a change and it worked perfectly. The mirror and the little brush are also very nice, perfect for keeping it in your purse or for traveling! This product does a lot for the price and well worth it. I am in love with the shade ice/glacé but the other shades are very beautiful as well! Highly recommend this product!
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Comes with a brush. This might be my favorite highlighter - I have yet to find an expensive highlighter that really captures me.

This comes in 3 colors- golden , rosey, and an icey one.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?