BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Chelsea J.
I had doubts about this highlighter. First swatches of it, it seems very chalky/dry feeling, however very natural glow. On the cheek, same feeling, but the natural highlight/glow it gives trumps the chalky and dry feeling for me. I'm not a big fan of a lot of highlight, and this gives just the right amount.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
I love this hilighter. It is definitely a must for a drug store buy if u love to buy and test hilighters. I was surprised at the swatch because it is long lasting and very prismatic and pigmented. It goes on almost creamy for a powder. As I stated before it is a very good buy at $11. There are three colors and I got the "Ice" shade which is the purplish blue opalescent shade. I highly recommend for the value and the formula. Bought at Walmart.
Lindsay T.
These are beautiful highlighters, but I currently only own Rose. I really like having the colors broken up into sections. Most often I will just mix them together, but occasionally I will use just the white as a brow bone/inner corner highlight. It applies super easy and can definitely be built up to a blinding status. It does have a fair amount of glitter in it though so if you don't like glittery highlighters, I'd stay away from this one.
Camille D.
The product looks like it would be good but it isn't that great. I tried the shade ice and it wasn't the greatest. It didn't pop out and was pretty dull. You had to put a lot on to make it noticeable. It also seemed pretty pricey for the quality and there are probably cheaper highlighters that work way better.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
I was actually a bit surprised to see some bad reviews on this. I think this works great it gives you a subtle glow and highlight without being to much I think just a little bit is perfect, I use this everyday and it has lasted me almost a year now so I think it's a great product and at a great price!
Katie K.
The colors are beautiful but you have to really layer it on to even get a good glow... if you're trying out highlighters for the first time I would say go for it, but if you're experienced with highlighters then this will probably disappoint
Danielle S.
Love this highlighter powder- goes on sheer and gives a subtle glow. Seems like it would work well and look great on different skin tones as well. I like to use this to give a little extra pop and polish to my makeup look. Great product!!
Cami R.
I'm so in love with this high light I use it every single day! It's affordable and so stunning!! It doesn't move or smudge my foundation when I apply it. It's so soft and easy to apply. It's my go to for any highlight need! I'd recommend this to all of my friend.
Catie Z.
Review for: Rose more...
Love this highlighter! I apply it with a fan brush and I love the application. Very buildable. Purchased at Ulta for around $10 which I think is a very fair price for the quality. I definitely prefer this highlighter over my NYX liquid one (the powder is much more blendable than liquid) and I would repurchase.
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am head over heels for this highlighter compact. Must have for a travel bag. Since you can build up the amount of shimmer you have this pack will give you the essentials you need for a flawless glowing look.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?