BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Taylor R.
For some reason the Loreal Lumi line disappoints me so much. Despite the gorgeous packaging, this does not provide the glow or sheen that many other highlighters do. I have to pack this on to my face to get some sort of impact but then it leaves a white strip above my cheek which I don't like. I don't recommend this if you're looking for a reflective highlighter to make the cheekbones pop.
Kathryn G.
Review for: Rose more...
Great drugstore highlighter alternative. Good amount of product for the price. The provided brush is garbage but most drugstore provided applicators are. I suggest buying an affordable eco tools or real techniques brush for application. Packaging is a little cheap and easily broken but great bang for your buck!
Emily M.
Richmond Hill
Really not a fan of this. The glitter is SO chunky it looks terrible. It would be good for a night out or something but for everyday use it looks a bit ridiculous. I put some on before work and had to try and take it all off because it looked so bad
Tammy M.
Love love love love this product! I am so glad I purchased it. I use this with my fan brush and it gives me such a nice highlight on my cheekbones, nose, eyebrows and chin. It was affordable and I will buy again FOR SURE!!
Aria T.
Markham, Ontario
Review for: Golden more...
Not a product for me. This isn't a super pigmented highlighter and it's not as refined as I prefer it to be (it's on the glittery side) However the colour is nice and so is the packaging. Comes with a little brush in the bottom of the compact. Super affordable if you like a more subtle but glittery highlight.
Christine H.
Review for: Rose more...
Absolutely amazing highlighter! Took me literally ages to find a decent highlighter and I was absolutely stoked when this line came out. I bought all of them with no shame. They are amazing and I highly recommend this product of any of the l'oreal true match limo products. A++ ❤️
Yaimy M.
Vega Baja PR
Review for: Ice more...
The New Lumi Powder Glow iluminator is really the magic for the completly makeup.The Loreal brands is the magic products and the only Glow in the Face fantastic.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
Review for: Rose more...
I bought this yesterday and it has replaced my too faced highlighter. I am pale and wanted a nice highlight so I bought this is the rose shade and its beautiful!
Mara S.
Take and upload a picture of your favorite product with our app. Get creative and decorate it with our newest filters and stickers! Check out our example below:
Anna D.
Review for: Ice more...
Stunning, eye catching highlight. The lightest ‘ice’ shade is perfect for pale skin. Leaves a lovely finish on the skin and it’s super blendable and buildable.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?