BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products ...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
Review for: Golden more...
If your looking for a natural glow at an affordable cost this is a good pick. This highlighter with the multiple colors creates a very natural glow. This is great to highlight color bones too for natural sun glow. Cost $12
Emmi C.
Shoreline
Review for: Rose more...
One of the best drug store highlighters! It is very pigmented but easy to blend. I recommend using a blush brush to apply. The regular highlight brush is too thin. I would buy it again for sure. 10/10 recommend it!
Emma R.
I bought this product after seeing a recommendation online. I was looking for highlighters suitable for fair skin and this was recommended. After reading what the article had to say, I went ahead and bought it. I had high expectations.

When I first swatched this product, I instantly noticed that it applied very smoothly and had decent pigmentation. However, I soon noticed that it was very glittery. Glittery in a bad way. Some people like that glittery look in their highlighter but I do not (my personal favorite highlighter is  Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit just so you know what kind of highlighter I like). I find this glitter was even more prominent when the product was applied to the face. It looked like specks of glitter on my face (more noticeable in person than on camera).  I think the product blended evenly and smoothly, but again I don't like the look of a glittery highlight.

The packaging was okay. Although it is drugstore, I do wish and expect that the packaging wouldn't feel so cheap. However, I do like the mirror that comes with it. I rated this at three stars, because I know a lot of people would like this product. It blends nicely, has good pigmentation, is fair skin friendly, and has a decent price point.

I would recommend (specifically the color ice/glaze) to those who have fair and light skin tone. Those with darker skin may want to try a different shade because ice is very icy and white (just like the name suggests. This product is not for me, but I know other people will enjoy this.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Rose more...
First highlighter I hit pan!!
I love it since the first day, I usually used a conversation of all four colors, but sometimes I do only use one or I used different one for the the inside corner of my eyes.
Mydien T.
Review for: Golden more...
This just didn't do it for me. I usually LOVE LUMI products, but this didn't do well on my skin. It was VERY powdery. The colors was barely there. It was chalky and hard to apply and blend.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
Review for: Golden more...
I like this as an everyday subtle highlight! It wasn’t as blinding as I expected! Although it does seem to last fairly long! I really like how my skin glowed perfectly with this L’Oréal Tre Match Lumi!
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
Review for: Ice more...
These colors aren't very pigmented at all. I was expecting more from the Loreal Lumi line, but anytime I use this I have to spray my brush with a setting spray of I want the highlight glow.
Brianne R.
I'm super-fair and use this in "Rose". The four different shades in the compact make it easy to use in several different ways:

Most often, I swirl them together with a soft fluffy brush for dusting lightly over my entire face to brighten my complexion and give a natural glow.

Or, I apply along the tops of my cheekbones for a bit of highlight after applying my usual blush.

Or, I use a sponge eyeshadow applicator to use one of the lightest shades on the inner corners of my eyes.

Or, I use the lightest shade as a browbone highlighter.

Or, I use my fingertip to apply a tiny bit of one of the shades to the center of my lips to make evening lipstick pop.

Or, for another evening look, I use a big, fluffy brush to swirl them all together for a light application to my collarbone.

I tried this product after seeing my favorite YouTube guru, Rachhloves, use it in many of her videos. I'm so glad I bought it, because it's taken the place of at least four separate products in my makeup bag!
Brandy D.
Review for: Ice more...
Texture of this reminds me of my Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette. With that being said I'm very impressed for it being a drugstore Palette that only cost under $10 probably. And more product in the pan than the KVD palette I'm sure!!!!! And hers is $32! Now this is not holographic! But it's a pretty good dupe. KVD is chalky to me. I've found it hard to get a look with on my skin tone. I think I need to get the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit. Ugh
monica n.
Review for: Golden more...
I love the color of this highlighter however it leaves chunks of shimmer on your face which I do not like. This product does go on very nicely and has a buildable color/shimmer.
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?