BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Candice F.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been on and off using this product for 6 months. I think it's ok for someone who doesn't want too much highlight but for a girl like me I personally prefer a little more wow affect.
Autumn A.
Review for: Golden more...
Sooo pigmented!!! Matches any skin tone. I use this product just about every day. It surpassed my expectations it blew me away. It lasts all day and night no reapplying necessary. I would recommend this to others.
Cindy R.
This highlight was givin to me but I really like it. I only use the yellow one but the other ones make for good eyebrow highlights. It gives a really nice glow. ✨
Stacey W.
I am SOOOO in love with this highlight. It's super pigmented and goes with my skin tone so well!!!! I got the shade Ice because I'm pretty fair skinned and it works wonderfully!!!!!
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
Review for: Rose more...
It seems like everybody raves about this product but as far as highlighters go. I despise it.i hate that the glitter is so thick that when i wore it as the day passed i eventually just had glitter all over my face. Also it made my pores look huge and you could see the texture of my skin.
Vanessa P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Rose more...
This was my first drugstore highlighter and I saw really good reviews on YouTube and online and stuff but I was disappointed when I tried it on that it wasn't really noticeable. It wouldn't buy this again
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Review for: Rose more...
What a chalky highlighter that doesn't live up to the hype. It is more glittery than shimmery, and never quite blends out. Because it is from the drugstore, it doesn't have the quality to be flawless, and frequently looks stripy on pale skin. Might be better on tanner skin.
Arden C.
Vacaville, Ca
Review for: Rose more...
First drugstore highlight i bought and I'm in love. It looks better than my high end highlighters. I like that you can pick one of the shades or just mix them all together. Really versatile.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Golden more...
Honestly I wasn't super impressed with this highlight. I definitely prefer the liquid format better. This one was a bit too powdery for my liking. I mainly use it as a eyeshadow highlight now.
Amber N.
Review for: Rose more...
I had high hopes for this product but it was just too chunky and glittery. By the end of the day glitter was all over my face. Don't even bother trying this product it will only disappoint.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?