BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Jenny A.
LONGMONT, CO
I have tried and reviewed a few highlighters but honestly, this beats them all. I have no need at all to look for any other highlighters after finding this. The shade Ice is perfect for pale skin. I was scared it would look weird and ashy, but it doesn't all. I looked SO glowy yet so natural and it lasted all day. Love love love!!
Emmi C.
Shoreline
Review for: Rose more...
One of the best drug store highlighters! It is very pigmented but easy to blend. I recommend using a blush brush to apply. The regular highlight brush is too thin. I would buy it again for sure. 10/10 recommend it!
Nikki ..
Review for: Rose more...
This is a really great highlighter for someone who really wants to experiment, but not commit to anything super over the top. I bought this foundation because I am super pale and I wanted something that would look loud even on my skin, and this did it for me! I really like this highlighter! Only complaint is it can look a little chalky, so try to use a light hand! All in all, I do like it a lot!
Beth R.
Review for: Ice more...
It's a white type highlight. This is actually the first highlight i ever bought. I wasn't too cause with highlight when i got it. But now that I'm using it with my colourpop highlights, this is up there in my top highlights. It looks powdery on your finger but it gives you a nice glow. Good for fair skin. Doesn't do terrible texture exaggeration.
monica n.
Review for: Golden more...
I love the color of this highlighter however it leaves chunks of shimmer on your face which I do not like. This product does go on very nicely and has a buildable color/shimmer.
Mollie A.
pelham
I love this highlighter! In my opinion it works better than an expensive ones I've bought. It has lasted several months and I still have half of it left. It gives you a subtle glow without too much shimmer!
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Rose more...
This is a great highlighter. It is not super pigmented which I like in a highlight. It matches my skin tone perfectly. Since I have quite fair skin it’s not too overwhelming on my face. I would definitely buy it again!
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Rose more...
This is a good beginner highlighter. Not too bright and pigmented which helps it blend in nicely. Only $5 at Target. Not super long lasting and the lid broke off pretty easily. Not my favorite highlighter but good for casual days.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best "drug store" highlighter I have ever used. The pigmentation is amazing and I love how pretty it looks on the skin. Sometimes I use it as an inner corner highlight or as an eyeshadow because thats how much I love it. You can use it dry or wet your brush for a blinding highlight.
bri v.
Review for: Rose more...
I use this higher for my inner Corner and it work well the product is nice and smooth I use it some time as a eyeshadow for a cut crease and I really love u would recommend it L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?