BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
  • "i love this highlight a lot. it's definitely not an "in your face" highlight, but i gives a good glow. it lasts on me for a while, and i really like the subtleness it gives me on those natural days. i tend to use different highlighters on top of this, but when i want to use it on its own, i can build it up to where i want it to be. i always get compliments when i wear this." in 25 reviews
  • "i haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so i recently decided to start using it and i was amazed and confused as to why i haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that i instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders i highly suggest others to give this product a try !" in 25 reviews
  • "i've seen this reviewed negatively in various places but i love it. on very, very, very fair skin like mine, it's a gorgeous highlight. the glitter migrates a bit but since i only apply a small amount to the tops of my cheekbones, the slight migration down my cheeks doesn't bother me at all. it's obviously not as great quality as a high-end highlighter but for the price, it's freaking fantastic. my one real complaint is that it's rather expensive for a drugstore product. if you don't have a serious makeup hoarding problem like i do, it's probably worth saving up the extra $10-15 and getting something like the balm's mary lou-manizer. but if you have a burning need to try it and you're as pale as i am, do it! " in 13 reviews
  • "i reallllly love this product. you kind of have to layer it a little bit if you want that intense glow but it does do the job. i also use their liquid illuminizer and then this on top of it to have a very dramatic look. but for a drugstore highlighter i swear by it." in 12 reviews
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Ice more...
This highlighter makes me feel like a pastel rainbow unicorn. The colors are really pretty on their own, but make the skin look a bit overly shiny. It's very sparkly as well. If you buy this, use it sparingly. I've heard that the other colors in this series are more natural looking.
Maggie M.
Brighton, CO
Review for: Golden more...
This is the first product that I have purchased with multiple colors in the highlight palette. I'm really enjoying it and in fact it one of my favorite products to put on right before I finish my face for the day. I have really dry skin and don't find that it dries it out. I also think this product can be used for all types and shades of skin. #mycultclassics
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Ice more...
I have very pale skin so I went with this color. I found this product to be super chalky. I tried using it with a sponge, wet brush, my finger.. every way imaginable. but I just couldn't get it to blend right. I wouldn't recommend this product. It's also really expensive. I spent one dollar on my e.l.f. highlighter and it works way better than this.
Anastasia C.
Williamsburg, WV
I am a Neutral/Warm person so picked up both Rose (pictured) and Gold, as I can use both. Best highlighter I have purchases over the summer! With the different color aspects within each palette, I can create my own unique looks! Very pigmented, but is easily used for subtle or more intense, glow to the gods looks. Best $20 I have spent in a while!
Danni T.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Rose more...
While everyone else enjoys being negative about everything, I actually really love this highlighter. I love the packaging, too! No makeup is perfect, but I feel like this highlighter is perfect for me! I love everything L'Oreal Lumi! I bought mine in the shade Rose! So gorgeous! The application is smooth, and beautiful! I love the many combinations that can be created too!
Finn M.
Carrollton, OH
Review for: Rose more...
If you're looking for an intense, blinding highlight, this is not the highlighter for you. but if you're looking for a subtle, natural-looking glow, you've come to the right place. if you have any texture on your face and apply this product over it, you'll be able to see it, and it's more prominent than with other highlighters, I've noticed.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
This is a gorgeous highlighter that I originally got from a friend of mine. It is a nice color to blend and apply to your face to help brighten it up. It leaves a nice glow to your skin, making it radiant and shine with confidence. It's a great start for a highlighter if you're not sure where to turn. You can find it at most drugstores and is relatively cheap.
Samantha W.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Rose more...
The lumi line is a great set to start out with when learning how to give yourself a nice glowing look. I like how it blends highlighter with a little bit of pink to give the skin a more colorful look. Sometime I feel that the highlight can stand out on the skin so I like to mix it with a darker one. Otherwise I think it's works well.
Tiffaney L.
Pioneer, TN
I Love this product! I got it for Christmas and I use it almost everyday! It is a little pricey but well worth it. I wouldn't change a thing about this product. It's very easy to use and stays on all day. I recommend this product to all of my friends and I get a lot of compliments!
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
Review for: Rose more...
The pigmentation and application of this hard to show up if you're using a light highlighting brush. I figured out the best way to get that glow is to use my contouring brush. I apply this before applying my main blush and the results are always stunning.
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?