Pallavi K.

Is this good for oily skin?

Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Burlington, ON
8 months, 1 week ago
Yes it does! I have oily skin and I wear it almost every day. I do put it on top of a powder to make my skin matte and control the oil, and then I set it with a setting spray and I find that works well!
Krystina J.
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
1 year ago
Yes it does on me and my sisters oily skin use it on my forehead cheeks jawbone and nose
Kirsti R.
Kirsti R.
1 year, 8 months ago
I have very oily skin and this works great for me, i love out!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have oily skin and it helps a little! It leaves my skin flawlessly glowy!