jasmine A.
Fife , WA

I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you

Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
1 year, 8 months ago
I like this highlighter and it is inexpensive but is actually very pigmented for the price. I would use a different brush than the one that is provided though because it is kind of cheap.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Birmingham, AL
1 year, 8 months ago
It is a great buy! I don't recommend using the brush that comes with it, it's very harsh and you lose a lot of product from it. I use a stippling brush, or a damp brush to apply.
Savannah S.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
I love it! If your skin is on the dry side, I would choose a cream highlighter instead. Otherwise, go for it - just be sure to moisturize and use a good primer so that the colors blend well.