BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Rose
I haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so I recently decided to start using it and I was amazed and confused as to why I haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that I instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders I highly suggest others to give this product a try !
Liesl G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this high lighter after a beauty blogger mentioned liking it. I was excited at first as this was my first highlighter. When I first tried it I was disappointed as I barely saw anything. Mine ended up having a thin film on it that I had to gently scrap off (maybe an odd batch?). After scraping the film off it worked a bit better. Though it gave my nose a nice glow I still can't really see it on my cheeks. Today, I decided one day to use the lightest shade in the compact on the inner corners of my eyes and it looks stunning! I ended up getting another high lighter I like better but I think this may be my new go to for the inner corners.
Gillian B.
Review for: Rose
At first I wasn't a big fan of this highlighter but i've grown to really like it! It's a very subtle highlight but when applied with a damp brush, it becomes a little more intense & it looks pretty when builded up (: (I added a swatch of all the colors swirled at the bottom part of my hand) L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
Jenny A.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried and reviewed a few highlighters but honestly, this beats them all. I have no need at all to look for any other highlighters after finding this. The shade Ice is perfect for pale skin. I was scared it would look weird and ashy, but it doesn't all. I looked SO glowy yet so natural and it lasted all day. Love love love!!
Mollie A.
I love this highlighter! In my opinion it works better than an expensive ones I've bought. It has lasted several months and I still have half of it left. It gives you a subtle glow without too much shimmer!
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best "drug store" highlighter I have ever used. The pigmentation is amazing and I love how pretty it looks on the skin. Sometimes I use it as an inner corner highlight or as an eyeshadow because thats how much I love it. You can use it dry or wet your brush for a blinding highlight.
tay f.
burton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the rose gold/pink one! It had a very nice glow and didn’t feel chalky. It applied and blended nicely. I used this a lot when I owned it and bought it at Walmart! it is a good drug store product tho I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because there are so many that have a higher glow.
Courtney R.
Bardstown
My favorite drug store hi-lighter, I've re bought it several times. It is easy to use and apply and more than met my expectations. The color is beautiful and gives the perfect glow. Even if I use my exspensive stuff on my cheeks I still use this for my brow bone
Shannon K.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to highlighter for my every day work make up look. Leaves just the right amount of glow for my everyday make up looks. I use a little on my nose, upper cheekbones (after blush) and my forehead. Currently hitting pan on this and will def be buying again!
Emma R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product after seeing a recommendation online. I was looking for highlighters suitable for fair skin and this was recommended. After reading what the article had to say, I went ahead and bought it. I had high expectations.

When I first swatched this product, I instantly noticed that it applied very smoothly and had decent pigmentation. However, I soon noticed that it was very glittery. Glittery in a bad way. Some people like that glittery look in their highlighter but I do not (my personal favorite highlighter is  Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits just so you know what kind of highlighter I like). I find this glitter was even more prominent when the product was applied to the face. It looked like specks of glitter on my face (more noticeable in person than on camera).  I think the product blended evenly and smoothly, but again I don't like the look of a glittery highlight.

The packaging was okay. Although it is drugstore, I do wish and expect that the packaging wouldn't feel so cheap. However, I do like the mirror that comes with it. I rated this at three stars, because I know a lot of people would like this product. It blends nicely, has good pigmentation, is fair skin friendly, and has a decent price point.

I would recommend (specifically the color ice/glaze) to those who have fair and light skin tone. Those with darker skin may want to try a different shade because ice is very icy and white (just like the name suggests. This product is not for me, but I know other people will enjoy this.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??