BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• Is this good for oily skin?4 Answers
  • Does this work?? Is it worth the price??4 Answers
  • I ended up buying all three options because the products were sea...1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ice
This was the very first highlight I ever bought when I was a teenager, and honestly, I would recommend L'Oréal's Lumi line to anyone who wants a SUBTLE, beautiful highlight. I bought "ice" to accentuate my fair skin and light blue eyes and I was pleased, though I did hit the pan on the side that had the warmer colors first. The powder is well-pigmented, but not too bold. I will say that the brush that comes with the illuminator is was too small and very cheap--it's a bad, tiny, flat compact brush, and who the hell carries around highlighter with them on the go? Invest in a better highlight brush than the one provided if you want better coverage. If you are looking to get started with highlighting and contouring, or even if you just want to use this as an illuminator on your cheekbones, you can't go wrong with this product, though.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
Review for: Rose
I haven’t really used this product as much and been having it since forever so I recently decided to start using it and I was amazed and confused as to why I haven’t been using this highlighter before it gave me such a natural but sparkly finish that I instantly fell in love with 😍 it blends so easily as well with no powdery after effect it’s just the perfect highlight for that soft glow or dress it up and have a night out either way this highlighter will do great wonders I highly suggest others to give this product a try !
Liesl G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this high lighter after a beauty blogger mentioned liking it. I was excited at first as this was my first highlighter. When I first tried it I was disappointed as I barely saw anything. Mine ended up having a thin film on it that I had to gently scrap off (maybe an odd batch?). After scraping the film off it worked a bit better. Though it gave my nose a nice glow I still can't really see it on my cheeks. Today, I decided one day to use the lightest shade in the compact on the inner corners of my eyes and it looks stunning! I ended up getting another high lighter I like better but I think this may be my new go to for the inner corners.
Gillian B.
Review for: Rose
At first I wasn't a big fan of this highlighter but i've grown to really like it! It's a very subtle highlight but when applied with a damp brush, it becomes a little more intense & it looks pretty when builded up (: (I added a swatch of all the colors swirled at the bottom part of my hand) L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Powder Glow Illuminator
Jenny A.
Longmont, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried and reviewed a few highlighters but honestly, this beats them all. I have no need at all to look for any other highlighters after finding this. The shade Ice is perfect for pale skin. I was scared it would look weird and ashy, but it doesn't all. I looked SO glowy yet so natural and it lasted all day. Love love love!!
Bethany D.
Judsonia, AR
Review for: Rose
This is a great highlighter. It is not super pigmented which I like in a highlight. It matches my skin tone perfectly. Since I have quite fair skin it’s not too overwhelming on my face. I would definitely buy it again!
Mollie A.
I love this highlighter! In my opinion it works better than an expensive ones I've bought. It has lasted several months and I still have half of it left. It gives you a subtle glow without too much shimmer!
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best "drug store" highlighter I have ever used. The pigmentation is amazing and I love how pretty it looks on the skin. Sometimes I use it as an inner corner highlight or as an eyeshadow because thats how much I love it. You can use it dry or wet your brush for a blinding highlight.
tay f.
burton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the rose gold/pink one! It had a very nice glow and didn’t feel chalky. It applied and blended nicely. I used this a lot when I owned it and bought it at Walmart! it is a good drug store product tho I probably wouldn’t buy it again just because there are so many that have a higher glow.
Courtney R.
Bardstown
My favorite drug store hi-lighter, I've re bought it several times. It is easy to use and apply and more than met my expectations. The color is beautiful and gives the perfect glow. Even if I use my exspensive stuff on my cheeks I still use this for my brow bone
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I really want to get a beautiful glow compact and this looks very lovely but I don't know because I don't own it I would love to know if this is a great buy because I really like it but I haven't used it never so if you have it please let my know if it works great for you
Phouvanh L.
How does this look? Is it easy to blend ??
Jarely M.
Plano, TX
What is your favorite shade?
Pallavi K.
Is this good for oily skin?
burguess O.
Banning, CA
Does this work?? Is it worth the price??