BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator N201 Rose Tube
  • "i mix this into my bb cream for an overall glow. it does not change the color of shade of my bb cream. then i use a beauty blender to add a thin layer on the high points of my face. it's a beautiful glow. i feel like it's not build-able but i will try again with a brush. " in 10 reviews
  • "love these. i have the rose and gold and they work amazing. i use them as a base for nighttime wear and it makes my skin glow! i don't like the powder form though." in 3 reviews
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I heard a lot of people talking and raving about the L’Oréal Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminators so I wanted to try it for myself. The Lumi Glow is on the higher end of the drugstore price range but I would say that it is worth it’s price tag. It has a somewhat thick and buttery consistency but is easily blendable and pigmented in comparison to other drugstore highlighters. The Rose is a rose gold copper highlight, which I didn’t expect it to be as coppery pink. But nonetheless I would say that it’s worth the cost for a more affordable but effective highlight.
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
Blends to NOTHING. I really tried to like this product. After my base and setting my skin, I tried blend this in with my foundation, and it did nothing. Maybe it is my skin tone, but other than the little speckles of golden glitter, it just kinda disappears. I tried it multiple times with multiple foundations, and bleh. I prefer the Becca Liquid Highlighter.
Stephannie K.
Annandale, VA
I love this liquid illuminator! I saw one of my favorite youtubers use it and I went to go get it at ULTA and I love it! I use it as a liquid highlighter or I like to mix it with my foundation so I get a really dewy/glowy look. This especially looked good in the summer months when I was a lot tanner and I could use more of it because it matched my complexion better, but I'm really pale now lol and when I use it, I only use very little so that my face doesn't look like a different color.
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
Absolutely LOVE the glow of this liquid high liter. The rosey ness to this is perfect. I add it in with my blush. It’s the perfect amount of pigmentation and last throughout the whole day of wearing it. I’d recommend this to fair toned people the most!
Prizkha R.
Denver
Purchased at: Target
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator C301 Ice Tube I use this illuminator on my Cheekbone, the tip of my nose, etc. it is a long lasting illuminator and it’s so easy to apply and blend. It is good for oily and dry skin. I would buy it again because it is affordable price.
briana p.
I received this as a gift and was really excited to use it but when I applied it on to my cheekbones you came out as a red color. I do not think this is a good primer or cheekbone eliminated but I do like to use as a blush because it gives you like a rose gold effect. The only thing I recommend is 2 Go really easy because for this product a little goes a long way.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
This is a very pretty illuminator, it can be used for as a primer to brighten up the skin or a highlighter. It has a very shimmery and pink tinted finish. I have noticed it is easier to use as a primer. The only con is it’s a little difficult to blend out the very pink spots on your face.
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Really great illuminator for a great price! Looks beautiful on your skin and really gives you an amazing glow! Easy to apply and really pigmented so you don't need to use a lot! Highly recommend! L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator N201 Rose Tube
Gabrielle G.
This is a great product I usually applied all over my face after I prom and then I apply my Foundation over and then gives me such a dewy glossy look and I absolutely love it
Viana P.
It swatches as a beautiful rose gold, but when you try to apply it as a liquid highlighter, it blends away to nothing. With a brush, beauty blender and my fingers, it didn't blend well or even. it's probably best to stick to adding it in foundation, but this shade isn't the best for that unless you have a pink undertone. Mixing it with foundation doesn't work well with ppl with oily skin like me either. It could also work as a liquid blush topper. it's just hard to get it blend without it looking blotchy.
Helia R.
Has anyone tried the new highlighter from loreal ?
Evelyn S.
Is there a good shade for tan skin colors & where can I get it for the cheapest price? :)
Simran T.
I have been looking for an inexpensive yet amazing and beautiful highlighter, any suggestions?