BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator N201 Rose Tube
  • "i mix this into my bb cream for an overall glow. it does not change the color of shade of my bb cream. then i use a beauty blender to add a thin layer on the high points of my face. it's a beautiful glow. i feel like it's not build-able but i will try again with a brush. " in 10 reviews
  • "love these. i have the rose and gold and they work amazing. i use them as a base for nighttime wear and it makes my skin glow! i don't like the powder form though." in 3 reviews
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
I love this liquid illuminator! I saw one of my favorite youtubers use it and I went to go get it at ULTA and I love it! I use it as a liquid highlighter or I like to mix it with my foundation so I get a really dewy/glowy look. This especially looked good in the summer months when I was a lot tanner and I could use more of it because it matched my complexion better, but I'm really pale now lol and when I use it, I only use very little so that my face doesn't look like a different color.
briana p.
I received this as a gift and was really excited to use it but when I applied it on to my cheekbones you came out as a red color. I do not think this is a good primer or cheekbone eliminated but I do like to use as a blush because it gives you like a rose gold effect. The only thing I recommend is 2 Go really easy because for this product a little goes a long way.
Billie G.
This is a great product I usually applied all over my face after I prom and then I apply my Foundation over and then gives me such a dewy glossy look and I absolutely love it
Bayleigh D.
Camillus, NY
Really great illuminator for a great price! Looks beautiful on your skin and really gives you an amazing glow! Easy to apply and really pigmented so you don't need to use a lot! Highly recommend! L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator N201 Rose Tube
Viana P.
It swatches as a beautiful rose gold, but when you try to apply it as a liquid highlighter, it blends away to nothing. With a brush, beauty blender and my fingers, it didn't blend well or even. it's probably best to stick to adding it in foundation, but this shade isn't the best for that unless you have a pink undertone. Mixing it with foundation doesn't work well with ppl with oily skin like me either. It could also work as a liquid blush topper. it's just hard to get it blend without it looking blotchy.
Season S.
New Entrprise, PA
I use this product every single day in one way or another. I use it alot mixed in with the foundation or BB cream that I am using for an all over dewy look and then there are the days where I use it on top of my foundation as a gorgeous highlight. It does not accentuate texture on your face which is a big plus for me. It isn't a super in your face kind of highlight, it is a more natural and pretty glow wherever you put it. I usually use my real techniques sponge to dab it in and it always goes on looking flawless and not cakey. I would recommend this for anyone.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Worth every penny. The pigmentation and color payoff on this highlighter is pretty insane, and it is a very metallic true rose gold with some coppery tones. I just apply this with my fingers on my cheekbones and Cupid's bow for an instant glow. My only reservation about this highlighter is that it doesn't seem to stay in place and usually fades by the end of the day, but this could probably be alleviated with a primer and setting spray.
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is one of my favorites. Every time I use it I I don’t use any foundation. I use it as a replacement and it’s one of the best by far. It’s much better than those BB creams and creams that people put on their faces just like as a quick cover up if they’re doing their make up fast. It gives me a subtle tan which is cute and it’s a light shimmer so your face doesn’t look like the gates of heaven on a summer day.
Christine and Hailey B.
This is a beautiful highlight! The shade ice is a direct dupe for benefit's high beam highlighter and it is easy to blend out on your skin. Since I have dry skin and always look matte I mix this with foundation and it gives a luminous finish. I always put some on my cheekbones after foundation as well and it looks super natural and glowy which I am in love with. Overall I really recommend this for the price.
Terri T.
Fort Pierce, FL
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator N201 Rose Tube. OBSEssED with this illuminator. I use it over my blush to add a sun kissed glow. It's actually like a bronzer, this shade, rose. I highly recommend it. It only takes a dab.
Helia R.
Has anyone tried the new highlighter from loreal ?
Simran T.
I have been looking for an inexpensive yet amazing and beautiful highlighter, any suggestions?