BY TRUE MATCH LUMI

MAP Price: $12.99. EDLP Price: $10.99. see more...

• I have so many products I haven’t tried yet, here are a f...3 Answers
  • Can you mix this with your regular foundation to give you...3 Answers
  • does it make the skin glow 3 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator C301 Ice Tube
  • "this illuminator is great to put on after your primer as it makes your foundation very glowy which helps immensely because i have dry skin. it has a pale pink undertone. i don’t like it as a highlighter because it can sometimes make my foundation patchy after it has been set with powder." in 22 reviews
  • "i love this product, but only if i wear it a very specific way. i see pretty much no different to my complexion if i put this on before foundation as a primer, and i see an extremely subtle difference if i mix it in with my foundation. the way i wear it is after i put my foundation/concealer on and before any sort of powder product, i put this on my cheekb ones where i will later put my powder highlight. this product is really good for highlighting the face if you know how to apply it. it dries quite quickly, so it's important to work quickly. i do not recommend using this with a brush, either your fingers or a damp sponge. i take a dollop of the product on the back of my hand, use my real techniques sponge, and place a few drops on the tops of my cheekbones and blend. the more you blend, the more beautifully it blends into the skin. once it dries, it dries. it's rather difficult to manipulate once it's dried down, so i stress the importance of working quickly with this product. when i use this illuminator in this way, the glow stays on all day long. it makes my powder highlight last, and it gives a beautiful highlight and sheen to the skin. i would say it's comparable to the cover fx custom enhancer drops but tbh i have never tried them bc i'm quite poor." in 19 reviews
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator C301 Ice Tube is a great way to save your 💵 for another beauty product, because this under $10 is one of the best makeup dupes out there! L’Oreal’s LUMI liquid highlighter has totally replaced my other two pricier liquid finishing highlighters and keeps the application thin and long lasting so it doesn’t sink into any pores or wrinkles. ✨Finish off your look w/ a dusting of @Bareminerals Illuminating Mineral Veil for a great illuminated appearance! Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil Illuminating Mineral Veil 0.3 oz
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Just a gorgeous highlighter. I love the shine and sparkle of this l. The liquid highlighter blends out amazing while leaving a gorgeous glow. The color is great I am a pale person and this gives me a great color and shine all in one. I hope to invest in a few more tubes of this because I LOVE this highlighter. If you want that shine at an affordable price let me tell you this will do it.
Joud M.
This product is amazing. I use it after the primer phase on the whole face, then apply the foundation on it . It gives light brightness and shine to the face look. Also it is cheap. So yeah I recommend this product.
Haley B.
Roswell, GA
This product is pretty dull quality. The shine is not very bright and I was expecting a brighter glow. For a drugstore it’s okay quality to put under makeup, however I would not recommend this product.
A B.
Los Angeles
I was initially disappointed as this did not work as a highlight on top of my makeup. Loved the beautiful shades it came in so much I had to think of alternative ways to incorporate, and trust me I tried many different ways till I found what worked with my skin tone and texture. Started mixing it with my foundation which gives me such a beautiful radiance, subtle but luminous dewy finish, now I can't apply foundation without it.
Kendra H.
I looovee these highlighters! I picked up all three and they are so beautiful. Each shade is unique. My personal favorite is ice. They give off such a radiant glow. Ice is a cool toned pinky white color and can be blinding if you let it! Which I love! Rose is like a peachy color while Golden is more yellow-gold. They’re all super pretty and great for the price!
Krystal D.
This is a fantastic drugstore liquid highlighter!It’s also a pretty good dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics High Beam Liquid Highlighter. It blends very smoothly and lasts up to 7-8 hours. The pigment is insane! I was not expecting so much glow for its price.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Picked this up at Rite aide for around 10 dollars. I wanted to try a good liquid highlighter and this one seemed to fit the bill. There we’re three different highlighters but this one seemed to go best with my skin tone. I like that its not too pigmented but you also have to be careful not to apply to much or else you’ll just end up looking oily. All around a decent highlighter for ten dollars
Marley S.
I actually ave the N201 Rose for True Match Lumi, and it highlights my cheekbones, nose bridge & tip, and cupid bow of the lips. It is night too bright nor subtle, it is the perfect amount of illumination for me. It gives off a natural glow. It is long lasting. It is a beautiful color especially for my tone (medium complexion with warm undertone.)
ashlee w.
I'm usually not a fan of liquid highlights, but my friend was raving about it so I decided to purchase. Wow! This is pigmented and definitely for someone who loves a serious glow. I am fair skinned and it goes beautifully with my skin tone. Lasts all day and doesn't fade.
Samantha R.
Is this a good product?
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Is this a good formula? Does it feel greasy? Is it pigmented? Thanks!
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
How well does this blend with foundation and primers
Lyana J.
selangor
does it make the skin glow
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I have so many products I haven’t tried yet, here are a few, which one have you tried or would try first? I think I need it try the L'Oréal® Paris True Match Lumi Liquid Glow Illuminator C301 Ice Tube