BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Madison L.
I have dry skin but i get an oily T-zone in the summer. This foundation is great for people who don’t have super oily skin just a little in the T-zone! I also really liked that it has yellow undertones because i’m a weird skin tone and can never find foundations that have a yellow undertone instead of pink. It makes a great summer foundation because it’s not full coverage!!  it starts to rub off in certain spots like the chin and around the nose. Other than that, a beautiful foundation at a great price!!
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
Tried this fairly recently and loved the finish and look of this foundation! Don't really go for the drugstore foundations but this one was great. Made my skin look natural and smooth! Definitely recommend this one :)
Honey B.
Dubai, Dubai
This foundation use to be my holy grail, AFTER I finished 2 bottles of Giorgio Armani luminous silk, read many places that this was a lot similar to that one and less than half the price. It certainly is. My undertones are difficult to match but I love this formula and finished 3 bottles before I moved on to another with better shade matching.
Kiss E.
Kazincbarcika
I have the ivory shade from this product in the old packaging. It is long lasting with a good coverage. I like to use it occasionally not daily because of the high coverage.
Siyana H.
Terrible foundation! I give it two stars because it matches my skin shade perfectly, but apart from that - awful! It breaks me out terribly, it stays ‘on top’ of my skin, it stains my bblender and brushes... wouldn’t buy!
Amber R.
Clayton
I'm absolutely in love this foundation is my to go to foundation . I use it everyday for school and when I'm going out of my house it's just my ultimate favorite
Rebecca S.
great drugstore foundation, I love that there's a huge choice of colours as I really struggle to find a shade that is light enough but doesn't make me look like casper. my only issue with this is it's quite runny and I do tend to need more of it to get desired coverage
Stacey S.
Cambuslang, Glasgow
Fab coverage! It is quite a watery product but blends well and comes in lots of different shades. Good for oily skin.
Madison E.
This is my daily foundation and it’s really great, but I wouldn’t recommend if you have oily skin due to it being quick a runny foundation, It is however high coverage with a light feel to it, I would recommend
Kimberly K.
I tried this foundation a while ago and I must say I didn't like it at all. First, it has a weird smell that I can't stand. I feel that it doesn't cover evenly and it dries very fast so it can't blur well. Its heavy and cakey and it's also oily. Maybe it works better on dry skin, but not on mine, I would never buy it again
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?