BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Chloë P.
Derby
This is my fave foundation - so long lasting, colour match is so good, so many shades & it goes on like a dream and so buildable
Sarah V.
Sanford, NC
I used this foundation about 2 months ago and i was disappointed in the selection of color for African American skin tones.. its a very smooth and light feel to the face but i have to mix additional product to make it match.
Pey S.
Sittingbourne , Kent
Obsessed! I love the formulation of this lightweight foundation, the coverage is medium buildable and it’s that perfect medium of matte/dewy. I have nothing bad to say about this it and I have 15 back ups 👌🏻
tjaša g.
I'm in loveee with this product! i always have problems with my skin so i find hard to coated my acne. But this foundation coated everything so nice! It's also give natural look so if you coated you skin nicely looks like you doesn't have anything on. It's also super blendable! It's not so exspensive and for the price you got a lot product in it. I have vanilla rose shadow bc I'm so whiteee. i really recommend this product.
sarah r.
Enumclaw, WA
I LOVE this foundation! Found the perfect shade, it goes on smooth, has great coverage, lasts all day! Definitely worth trying.
alice b.
Best make up ever!

It is NOT a full coverage make up, if thats what you're looking for..

It gives you "a whole new face" (quoting my best friend when I first wore it) in a natural, buildable way.

Apply it with your fingers (no weird tools we love to use for other make ups) it will become one with your skin if lightly warm and patted on.

So basically it gives me more, than I was ever expecting from make up. And honestly, the price is such a good offer for the quality! I have been re buying it for a while now, and am still a very satisfied customer, who has not exchanged it for anything else.

My Personal number One!!
Linnet C.
Epsom
Love the colour, great coverage goes well with my skin type, it is my holy grail of foundation, very happy
My favourite UK drugstore foundation. Blends effortlessly into the skin and leaves it with a natural finish.
leyaah K.
London
1-SABEL SAND 5.N
2-AMBER ROSE 7.R/7.C

LOVEEEEE this foundation!! Always turn to it!! Best one for blending! Leaves a smooth coverage an a lush finish!
Eleshia B.
Warrington
By far the best drug store foundation. Has a very dewy finish on my skin and leaves me with a nice glow. It is long lasting with a good primer and is very very lightweight. Would 100% recommend it to others!
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?

Amazon