BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Is this foundation a good coverage?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation worth to buy?2 Answers
  • Hello, I love this product, I find it one of the best in ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Molly L.
baughurst
This is not a ‘true match’ to the skin it’s awful! The price was good so that’s why I tried it but I turned into a walking orange. It oxidises so quick and my face was oily from the product. I wouldn’t buy again and I wouldn’t recommend either.
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
This is the worst foundation I've ever tryed it's awful when I put it on no matter what primer or moisturiser you use it just clings to every pore and dry patch you have don't buy if you have dry skin
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
This stuff was just awful on my skin it broke apart and oxidized with in 2 hours I was so upset since it was bought on sale and couldn't return it
Frankie N.
This foundation was definitely not my true match. It probably was my fault selecting a shade which was not right for my skin tone but it turned my whole face pink toned. And looked very different to how it looked in the bottle on my face. I love the whole concept of the true match foundation. Just a shame I didn't find my shade
Saskiaa C.
Really dissapointing didn't match my skin at all and left an orange like all down where my jaw was! I do like to use other products than drugstore but sometimes there my go to it was awful and didn't have much coverage either.
Natalia R.
I hate this foundation!! I was really excited to use this as it has so many good reviews especially for something so cheap...it is a relatively liquid foundation and I found it applied patchily. The coverage isn't very buildable as it dries down fast and almost powdery thus leading to patchy application (using real techniques expert face brush). The fact that one of this foundation's selling points is it's wide range of colours is something that also attracted me to it as I am extremely pale, but unfortunately for me it oxidised almost immediately upon application :(
This foundation is NOT long wearing in my opinion. I have combo acne prone skin and this foundation separated and caked up on my nose, cheeks and t-zone about 2-3 hours after first applying it.
I wanted to love this foundation as it was such a bargain! Whether I got a weird bottle or not this foundation was simply not for me :(
Charlotte P.
I hate to be negative but I was really disappointed in this foundation. I did my research and found that a lot of people with dry skin swore by this so I thought I'd give it a shot. To my dismay I found it really drying and it clung to every single pore and really emphasised my skin texture. Made even the best parts of my skin that I don't have problems with look dry, bumpy and like I had bad acne scars - which was just downright bizarre because luckily I have never suffered from acne on my face and have generally pretty good skin. I'm a little bit tanned and will usually go for the 3rd or 4th shade but with this I went for the 2nd after testing them and found it was an alright match at first, but it oxidised like crazy and found it to be roughly 2 shades too dark within a matter of minutes. However, I can't completely condemn this product because for some unknown reason it is the perfect foundation for a friend of mine who I often freelance on and does a great job of covering her acne
Ines Š.
I hate this foundation! I buy It because everyone is loving it so much...but on my skin It looks so cakey and dry! I have try It several time and nothing is change.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Was not a fan of this it went everywhere slipping on my face super oily but i have oily skin to begin with it broke me out would put 0 stars if i could
Cassie C.
Hesperia, Ca
I have ezcema and I figured that this would help because it says healthy. I was wrong
Sarah M.
Is this a good foundation for dry skin?
Brandi H.
Southaven, MS
Is this a light or heavy coverage?
Nichole G.
Quezon City
I really do have an oily skin. Will it be good for my skin type?
Shelby H.
I love L'Oreal. Is this heavy/full coverage?
Sabrina B.
Does this work for oily skin?